Keith Carter, Todd Downing expected to return

22 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

No other choice, unfortunately. It's a lame duck regime....no one good is going to consider coming here for that, unless it's a guy who just got fired and is looking for a job and possibly rehab their rep a bit.

I think the same thing.    Saleh wouldn't be able to hire anyone worthwhile anyway.  No one who could help is coming to a sinking ship.

• Upvote 4

The Jets are not a serious organisation under Douglas and co. 

Accountability is a concept that doesn't exist. Everyone gets a pat on the back for trying and doing their best. 

Tune back again next January, when this may change. 

• Upvote 2

We need to look at this like a cell phone contract.   You take out a 1 year phone contract, and they are very hard to get out of.  If you don’t like your service, you just have to ride it out. 

The Jets signed up for a two year program of JD/Saleh/AR8/Hackett/Downing/Carter.  It did not work out in year 1, but we are stuck with it.  After next year I would count on them all being gone.

But for Woody, until we hear otherwise, for the first time he gets to fire people without writing big checks.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Wit said:

I mean if that’s the case then it’s clear they think Zach is the problem

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

He was; hangs onto the ball forever, coupled with the Panicky Pete running backward thing. But the OL was mostly terrible. Would think a new OL coach is in order and then some. But guess again; off a BS win, Bob Salad is bringing back his buddies. Accountability? 

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

SWEET!  Bring them all back!  We're 1-0 in 2024.  The first of many wins.  Enjoy this win all offseason.  

I'm already buying in! We will go 14-3 and win the division next year. One of those 3 losses will be when we are resting our starters with the #1 seed wrapped up. Let's all go to IndianaJets house party and get laid!!!!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

No other choice, unfortunately. It's a lame duck regime....no one good is going to consider coming here for that, unless it's a guy who just got fired and is looking for a job and possibly rehab their rep a bit.

Not clear they bothered to check the market, but this is probably accurate. No assistant with options is lining up to get this stench on his resume coupled probably getting fired at the end of next season. 

• Upvote 1