Rest In Peace Lauren

My deepest condolences to you and your family.  I have not met you or anyone on this site but in some way still feel as though we are all connected like family.  Although a beautiful tribute, my heart sunk when I read this post.  All my thoughts to you and your family.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

I’m deeply saddened by this news Max. Please accept my deepest condolences. This sh*t sucks and there’s nothing I can say that will make you feel better but take peace in knowing your wife is in a much better and peaceful place than we are. 

Please reach out if you need anything. 

• Upvote 1

Phil it was a pleasure meeting you in person and you’ve managed to assemble all of us in this space even though you were experiencing something truly heart wrenching over the years.  Thank you for what you have provided us and I’m so so so sorry for your loss… we’re all here for you man.  

Whatever you need man, just reach out to the community. Having seen your updates throughout the years, my heart dropped when I saw the post title.  Such a beautiful tribute! Praying for you and your family through this time🙏

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

image.png

Lauren.jpeg

Phil I am so sorry... even though I don't know you personally we have spoken on here numerous times and this just breaks my heart . I'm sure Lauren will always be with you .  Stay strong knowing her pain is over and she is in a much better place until you meet again. Much love and prayers to you and your family.

• Upvote 1

I am so sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with your family. 

as many others have said, we don’t know each other personally but the amazing community you have brought together here feels like we all know each other.  My heart sunk when I saw the headline. 

my mother in law was just diagnosed last week with breast cancer.  My hope is she is as strong a fighter as your wife.  

• Sympathy 2

• Maxman pinned this topic