**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Just now, Ghost said:

I’m being serious. How does Saleh survive another week? They cannot get a yard. They can’t stop anyone. 

The missed tackles on defense ; giving away yards every play. 

Offense is disgusting right now. 

• Upvote 1

I remember Boomer Esiason talking about how, at the end of his career, he’d look good for a month and then he’d fall apart. Older QBs hit a wall physically. The shoulder is sore, knees hurt, they lose a few RPMs and start doing more self-preservation on plays that they used to stand in there for. Rodgers has a bad knee, his Achilles leg is a pixie stick, and now he’s seeing ghosts in the pocket. That Lazard drop and the bad Garrett route have him twisted up. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Everyone in the building knew the Jets would jump there. Another game unprepared, undisciplined and not ready. Good thing Saleh is patting the players on the back while they run off the field. What a good guy. What a ******* joke of a franchise to allow this clown to be the HC this year. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, choon328 said:

How about we Trade Rodgers instead of trading for Adams? What a waste of money and time with this guy. 

Remember during the draft I said if your picking a guy to serve his year, make it a QB because we’re going to need one - because 40yr olds aren’t good, and they’re worse after an Achilles tear.

We’d at least be looking at JJ McCarthy next year. Now, we’ve got another team that’ll give us meaningless wins and help us miss on a QB.

• Upvote 2