Mo and Sheldon regularly No-show team meetings

AFJF

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of what made JJ Watt worth JJ Watt money, is the man worked all the time.  Never missed anything, showed up in shape, no matter how many surgeries.

Revis, Mo and Sheldon can learn from that.   Next year those those 3 can hit the cap for 41 million.   41 million for a poor corner who is old, fat, and out of shape, 4 combined sacks through 8 games from 2 guys who can't make a meeting.   At least 2 need to go.

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

There is a reason we tried to trade both of these guys.

This is good news because it shows the lack of respect the players have for the head coach.  And the owner now knows it too.

Clueless Bowles will be let go on black monday.  That is good news.

They tried to trade both of these guys because the GM drafted a 3rd player at this same position. Did such a great job of gauging the market that he ended up caving into one and keeping the other. Just a fine, fine job of GMing. 

15 minutes ago, NYJ37/12 said:

They actually won

35 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Exactly. This is what I tell little children all the time. One day it's tardiness and then the next thing you know it's blow and hookers. 

LOL!  This was meant to be a joke, not serious. But thanks for playing anyway

15 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

There is a reason we tried to trade both of these guys.

This is good news because it shows the lack of respect the players have for the head coach.  And the owner now knows it too.

Clueless Bowles will be let go on black monday.  That is good news.

Shows a lack of respect to Woody, Mcc, coaches, teammates & fans. 

Been saying something ain't right in Florham Park.  

Seems Richardson is usually in the middle of all this crap. 

Sheldon should have been traded to the highest bidder last week.

Mo I am surprised at... I didn't want him to be signed to a big contract due to his lack of pass rush consistency but I understand why they did it. If this is him post-big contract then he will be gone sooner than later. His contract isn't terrible so thankfully it shouldn't hinder us too much moving forward.

42 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Maybe they too have had enough of the Brillo faced moron. 

That could be true. Blowes (no misspell) sucks as a HC and I have trouble believing this gutless wonder learned anything from either Parcells or Bruce Arians. I thought Mo was one of the "good character" guys on this team but obviously getting his fat contract has made him content in his role as underachiever par excellence. Richardson is simply a bad egg that should have been traded for a sixth rounder if the team could even have gotten that. We will lose him for nothing after next year and that is ok with me because that is what his production level has been. Nothing.

If this is true, (probably is)  this is extremely concerning.    Richardson I don't care about.  he won't be here much longer one way or the other.  

Wilkerson is another story.  He just signed a monster long term contract.  Has this been his MO  in the past?  Or is it new since the big money?  At any rate it shows a major lack of respect for the HC

13 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Players who act in defiance like this have no respect for the coach.  Bowles needs to go.

No. The players then need to go. So you allow 2-3 players that are lazy idiots dictate how you run the team? Seriously?!?  Yes. Let's continue to enable Mo & Sheldon 

bowles should have stated why they were sat for the first quarter-none of this coachs choice b.s

when you dont hold the inmates accountable they run the joint

parcells would have blasted these guys in the media and shamed them something awful, fined them their game checks and sat their asses

4 minutes ago, kmnj said:

bowles should have stated why they were sat for the first quarter-none of this coachs choice b.s

when you dont hold the inmates accountable they run the joint

parcells would have blasted these guys in the media and shamed them something awful, fined them their game checks and sat their asses

But BB would have said nothing, "coach's decision" (20 times if needed), and moved on from it.

I prefer they keep it in house. Don't want the circus atmosphere back.

Archived