How many games will Jets win?

Dcronin

Having next to no idea who this team is, just knowing we are tanking/rebuilding, I see 5 possibly winnable games next year, no more:

-Jacksonville, Tampa, San Diego, Cleveland, 1 Buffalo game

Also, both Cleveland and Jacksonville will be improved.

The rest, just not feeling it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dcronin said:

Having next to no idea who this team is, just knowing we are tanking/rebuilding, I see 5 possibly winnable games next year, no more:

For the roster that's compiled, this would be a travesty to win 4-6 games.  That won't get the 1st overall pick.

4 hours ago, Dcronin said:

I wish I could disagree with you, but I think you're on the money. I am just hoping some of our rookies/young guys develop, that is, if our incompetent coach gives them any playing time. I also want to finally see Hackenburg in action to see what he's about. Am interested to see if McCown's signing means that they go QB in round 1, and if that was the plan all along.

5 hours ago, Dcronin said:

San Diego recently has had our ticket so I would be surprised if we pull out an upset over them. 

Tampa could be good this year if Winston takes a step forward. If he does there is no way we are winning this game.

Jacksonville just loaded up on a ton of vets and has a high picks. They took us down to the wire in 15, another game I think we are favored to lose.

I can see us beating the bills once and of course the browns because well they are the browns. 

2-14 here we come!

They will win a game or 2 that you won't expect. I happen to think they will have a pretty good defense next season. 

They will be no worse than last year's 5 win team. Every vet they cut did not play well last year so I don't think they are worse.

48 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

They will win a game or 2 that you won't expect. I happen to think they will have a pretty good defense next season. 

They will be no worse than last year's 5 win team. Every vet they cut did not play well last year so I don't think they are worse.

But ever vet they cut they didn't upgrade the positions.  

With the idiot still HC we win twice or max 3 times. And don't discount Jacksonville and Tampa, they are going to be real good. Cleveland will also be better.

I think we will easily be the worst team in the NFL, and by far, it will not be close.

4 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

With the idiot still HC we win twice or max 3 times. And don't discount Jacksonville and Tampa, they are going to be real good. Cleveland will also be better.

I think we will easily be the worst team in the NFL, and by far, it will not be close.

So be it we can all be miserable together let Macc and Bowles bury themselves i will have fun watching. 

Wont be the first disastrous season wont be the last. 

5 hours ago, rangerous said:

8-10.  these guys will be ready to play.

Poor head coach.  No QB.  Below average OL.  No pass rush.  Below average LBs.  Terrible secondary.  Lousy home field advantage.  Tough schedule.

Yeah... 8-10 wins sounds realistic.

What's it like in La La Land?  Never been there myself...

4 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Poor head coach.  No QB.  Below average OL.  No pass rush.  Below average LBs.  Terrible secondary.  Lousy home field advantage.  Tough schedule.

Yeah... 8-10 wins sounds realistic.

What's it like in La La Land?  Never been there myself...

you may laugh but just remember this is a parity nfl with very few truly dominant teams, the afc east is still a mess with both buffalo and miami barely average and it just isn't that hard to squeek out a few more wins assuming the team shows up for every game and plays 60 minutes. and i think this with the qb's they currently have.  things can turn on a dime in today's nfl.

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The interesting thing is that the Jets are in a good place either way.

If they lose a ton of games, then they are set up with a high draft pick.

If they win a few games, then that would mean that the young talent that they have drafted and signed are improving.

It's a win-win

Draft picks aren't a sure thing here will you please STOP look at all the #1 and #2 draft picks we have blown over the years. 

43 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im waiting for @SAR I to make a prediction he is usually right.

It's a little early for this, but:

2-14

Last year we swept the Bills and beat the scrubs.  This year, we split with the Bills and beat either the Jags or the Browns and that's it.

SAR I

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's a little early for this, but:

2-14

Last year we swept the Bills and beat the scrubs.  This year, we split with the Bills and beat either the Jags or the Browns and that's it.

SAR I

2 wins it is!!!!!!!!

And these 2 clowns will be fired. 

Image result for mike maccagnan todd bowles pics

Archived