2019 Head Coaching Candiates

GreenWhite

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Ah, and now we hear from my other stalker.

One might even claim you both repeatedly "antagonize" me by doing so, if one truly wanted to.

But not me; I take it as the sign of admiration I know it to be.

Leave the jokes to the funny people and moderate 

It's not asking a lot 

9 hours ago, Mogglez said:

He's my father. 

I've tried to keep that under wraps for years because I didn't want people to think that we would tag team them in arguments (which we'd never do), but out of defense of him, I guess the secret is out.  Only a couple of people know, one if which is a fellow mod ( @Charlie Brown ) so he can back this up.  We had season tickets in my family from 1977-2013 before he got sick and had to give them up.  I can pretty much assure you that he's not a Pats fan.  A homer at times?  Yeah.  Even I give him sh*t for that.

I like you Sperm, and I'm not one to call out a mod, but saying that you "see now that his IP address aligns with 6 different banned Pats fans" is utter bullsh*t, and lying like that is not cool at all.

I can't possibly see how someone who reads his posts can make him out to be a Pats fan or a fan of any other team...a silly notion really. I know its very popular here to have a "love to watch the world burn" attitude towards the Jets, or in general, but its nothing wrong with showing a little optimism towards those who wear the green and white currently. I'd rather this regime figure it out and win a lot of games then the alternative which is to b**** and moan and complain and make "Head Coaching" candidate posts every 2-3 years...I truly think a group of people here would rather the Jets lose games to be proven right about Bowles and Mac rather then root for them to get their s*** together for the sake of the team....people would rather root for Adams to be bad in coverage...Lee wiff on a bunch of tackles...and Leo to look lazy in rushing the QB just so they can be right...instead of rooting for their improvement for the sake of the team....a very sad existence when you think about it...

24 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I don't think we will stink b/c of rookie QB, if we stink it will be because of our awful HC but unfortunately the present owner loves him and he's have to give us Hue Jackson results before he considers firing him.

This.

We are stuck with Bowles for another 3-5 years

On 9/2/2018 at 2:33 PM, NoBowles said:

Schwartz is about the only DC who could actually excite me if he was hired for the reasons you mention. I would also be afraid we would get another Rex from the self promoting standpoint, but I don’t think Schwartz is nearly as insecure as Rex

Unless a lot has changed you may want to re-think the Schwartz idea. The guy was a complete tool when He coached in Detroit. He was like Rex minus 200 pounds and a media spotlight. Maybe it was immaturity but if I were doing the hiring I would have to take a long look into that 

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Yep feeling great going into this year with a franchise qb and the buzz kills always need to Be lurking. SOJF

Getting tired of this bullsh*t right here. Dude if you want to overlook the problems this team has go right ahead and if pointing them out is a "buzzkill" too bad. The OL is mediocre at best and the pass rush is non-existent. The secondary while looking good on paper has a safety who talks all world but can't cover a TE to save his life and we have a pee-wee LB who's biggest asset is I don't know what....Oh wait a minute I'm sorry didn't mean to "harsh your buzz". GTFOH.

5 hours ago, carlito1171 said:

I can't possibly see how someone who reads his posts can make him out to be a Pats fan or a fan of any other team...a silly notion really. I know its very popular here to have a "love to watch the world burn" attitude towards the Jets, or in general, but its nothing wrong with showing a little optimism towards those who wear the green and white currently. I'd rather this regime figure it out and win a lot of games then the alternative which is to b**** and moan and complain and make "Head Coaching" candidate posts every 2-3 years...I truly think a group of people here would rather the Jets lose games to be proven right about Bowles and Mac rather then root for them to get their s*** together for the sake of the team....people would rather root for Adams to be bad in coverage...Lee wiff on a bunch of tackles...and Leo to look lazy in rushing the QB just so they can be right...instead of rooting for their improvement for the sake of the team....a very sad existence when you think about it...

Perfectly sums up what is so bothersome about all too many who post.

Still cant even get what started his tirade.  All I said is I think theyll win enough games with a rookie for them to keep their jobs and with all the money available next season should be able to improve.  Apparently this scenario, which easily is the best possible outcome for the Jets pisses some off.  They wont know what to do without a cliche list of reasons why the HC should be fired.  in their narrow minds its better to start over, reset the clock a few season than for Bowles to improve on his obvious deficiencies and become a viable HC.  

That any of this would make anyone think this is the thinking of a fan of a competing team is the real head scratcher.  

7 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

It was a joke.  Now that we know you are old, maybe we can understand you not getting it. ;)

Well no one would have gotten the joke.  It wasnt funny and it didnt make sense.  

Nothing about "Im a mod and can check IP addresses" is funny either. 

Maybe he should just stick to enjoying peoples posts, even if he doesnt want things to turn out the way others think it might.  Or writing what he feels could happen.  Its not that big a deal that he needed to start this shlt storm over someone thinking they might win enough games to keep their jobs.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Well no one would have gotten the joke.  It wasnt funny and it didnt make sense.  

Nothing about "Im a mod and can check IP addresses is funny either" 

Maybe he should just stick to enjoying peoples posts, even if he doesnt want things to turn out the way others think it might.  Its not that big a deal to have started this shlt storm over someone thinking they might win enough games to keep their jobs.

You think this is a sh*tstorm?  Newb

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

You think this is a sh*tstorm?  Newb

Newb?

Awe, dont like the word?  Dont think all the posts it generated, all the accusations by him, the childishness of the entire arguement over something so trivial was what exactly?  

Archived