Going to the game on Sunday just got so much more painful

Maxman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The stadium is going to be EMPTY. Jets \ Bills. No Darnold.

Watching McCown through to Enunwa when Quincy will probably leave as a free agent, oh my.

Going to be a tough one.

Bye, bye Todd.

Quincy should leave. Have a beast of a career elsewhere. This team sucks. 

32 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Watching McCown through to Enunwa when Quincy will probably leave as a free agent, oh my.

Going to be a tough one.

Bye, bye Todd.

From your mouth to ownerships ears

I'm not going to watch the game. I would much rather watch something entertaining on my Sunday Ticket. Perhaps the Saints at Bengals game. If the Bills win I hope to see both Bowles and Mac fired during the bye week. It would be a step in the right direction, because we certainly aren't heading towards a championship with the current front office/head coach combo. Off with their heads!

37 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Going to be a tough one.

Bye, bye Todd.

And on top of it , its supposed to be pretty cold Sunday and we'll be dealing with the obnoxius Bills fans regardless of what their record is.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Going to be a tough one.

Bye, bye Todd.

Least your chance of getting blown away to the land of Oz is probably less likely than at the Vikings game.

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It will be much more exciting w/ mccown then darnold.  Mccown will air out a few bombs to anderson.  

I could see mccown throw for 300 and 3 tds on Sunday.

I mean, the offense in unwatchable w/ Darnold at qb.

You a big fan of reruns huh?

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It will be much more exciting w/ mccown then darnold.  Mccown will air out a few bombs to anderson.  

I could see mccown throw for 300 and 3 tds on Sunday.

I mean, the offense in unwatchable w/ Darnold at qb.

Thanks for saying this.  Whether it's Bates' (master Bates?)scheme or lack of talent around him, Darnold has looked lost.

33 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Thanks for saying this.  Whether it's Bates' (master Bates?)scheme or lack of talent around him, Darnold has looked lost.

So everyone was going to go and watch darnold stink it up and not move the team.

Now mccown will be in.  He probably hits anderson for 2-3 bombs down the field.  That opens it up for mcguire to bust a few big runs.

The jets are going to score 28 plus points but because captain interception wont be in there, no one will go.

Hahahaha.  

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'm not going to watch the game. I would much rather watch something entertaining on my Sunday Ticket. Perhaps the Saints at Bengals game. If the Bills win I hope to see both Bowles and Mac fired during the bye week. It would be a step in the right direction, because we certainly aren't heading towards a championship with the current front office/head coach combo. Off with their heads!

How about in the locker room right after the game ?

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Going to be a tough one.

Bye, bye Todd.

I don’t know max, it has been pretty painful to watch our future franchise qb have to carry a god awful offense on his own.. mac should have thought years ago “ hey I will maybe one day find a franchise qb, maybe I should have at least a average OL already installed for him” instead he only drafted Olineman in the 6th and 7th rounds ? signed the cheapest OLs on the market.. a few more weapons would have been nice.. imagine how much better the O would be if 1/2 of the effort was put into building it as was put into the D..

I don’t mind seeing McCown take the hits, not like he hasn’t played for bad teams before.. watching it happen to darnold on otherhand is painful..Especially when playoffs are already out of question.

do you think mac is gone along with Bowles after the season ?

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Going to be a tough one.

Bye, bye Todd.

Sam Darnold has played so poorly the last three weeks, I can't imagine he's drawing fans to the stadium. This is a winnable game with McCown I guess whoever shows up will have to settle for watching touchdowns. 

being scored by the offense this time not pick 6 touchdowns 

18 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Sam Darnold has played so poorly the last three weeks, I can't imagine he's drawing fans to the stadium. This is a winnable game with McCown I guess whoever shows up will have to settle for watching touchdowns. 

being scored by the offense this time not pick 6 touchdowns 

Lol. Stop with this nonsense. 

Archived