*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

3 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

No one is actually saying he’s not a good player.  Just like the rest of macc’s cowardly auto-drafts, he doesn’t actually add anything that matters in today’s nfl.

You've got this one wrong Ted.  Really, really wrong.  Pressure from the middle is the new normal.  Just ask Aaron Donald.  That's what this kid will bring to our Jets, you will see......

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Ok, so....whos gonna be the pass rusher? LOL. 

One of many holes, you can't fill 5 holes in one draft, You are looking for a playoff team now?

But look at history, a mediocre player turned into a sack star in the 80's here because the middle was so strong as to need double/triple teaming

3 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

You’ll see youngster. You’ll see. I give you midway into your 30’s before you’re on Prozac for rooting for this pathetic franchise.

LOL. I don’t doubt it, brother. Like I said I didn’t love it either but he IS very talented. Let’s see what happens. He’s on the team now so I’m hoping aboard the train.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

You’ll see youngster. You’ll see. I give you midway into your 30’s before you’re on Prozac for rooting for this pathetic franchise.

LOL. I don’t doubt it, brother. Like I said I didn’t love it either but he IS very talented. Let’s see what happens. He’s on the team now so I’m hoping aboard the train.

2 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

You've got this one wrong Ted.  Really, really wrong.  Pressure from the middle is the new normal.  Just ask Aaron Donald.  That's what this kid will bring to our Jets, you will see......

Williams and Donald are nothing alike, but otherwise, cool.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

By December it will be dragging you.

• Upvote 1

Haskins falling to 15 shows you this was a bad year for trading down from the top. Nobody was viewed as worth the price for trading into top 5. I’m not a Macc fan, but what did you want him to do?. If he traded down for less than chart value you would have killed him for that too. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, BroadwayRay said:

Haskins falling to 15 shows you this was a bad year for trading down from the top. Nobody was viewed as worth the price for trading into top 5. I’m not a Macc fan, but what did you want him to do?. If he traded down for less than chart value you would have killed him for that too. 

Maybe draft 32nd?

2 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

The bills got oliver at 9.  Jags got allen at 7.