Will the Jets miss Todd Bowles’ consistent approach?

Say what you want about TB, but at least he was an adult. Gase seems very immature, and he should take a lesson from TB with regards to approach. Never get too high or low. 

This feels like click bait nonsense. There is no way anyone could find a positive with the TOdd Bowles “approach”. I really do wonder what is so attractive about trolling.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Say what you want about TB, but at least he was an adult. Gase seems very immature, and he should take a lesson from TB with regards to approach. Never get too high or low. 

And this assessment of Gase as immature is based on what.......................

• Upvote 1

Consistent.

As in guys consistently blowing assignments all over the field, undisciplined personal fouls without repercussions, missing meetings without repercussions, ad nauseum. 

He might have been a nice guy, but I will not miss him as a head coach.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Has to be the most disgusting Google img search history on the internet for anyone not currently on death row. 

So a can of jock itch spray is disgusting you say but your life posted on this forum isn't. 

Only excuse for you is the drugs some sick warped minded physician has you on for experimental purposes. 

• WTF? 1

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Todd Bowles wasn’t finished packing up his desk when Jamal Adams was tweeting about Kliff Kingsbury, so I’m gonna say no. Jamal Adams sucks.

Sneaky attempt to steal the attention the OP is getting.

• Upvote 1