What is your favorite Jets item you own?

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Where does one find that shirt?  

Lifeisgood.com

says that one is unavailable but google Life is good palm shirt isomeone may have it. I myself have a dozen Life is good shirts. Expensive but very comfortable and cool as 007.

01329FED-F834-4813-9081-194FE0A6E167.jpeg

• 2 years later...
On 3/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, munchmemory said:

I have an 80s era Starter jacket that's still in excellent shape.  I wore that thing around all the time.  Now, just sits in my closet year after year.  Think I might try to sell it.

80s-new-york-jets-satin-starter-jacket-H

Hey! 
Don’t suppose you are still looking to sell your jacket ?

thanks

Jon

On 3/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, munchmemory said:

I have an 80s era Starter jacket that's still in excellent shape.  I wore that thing around all the time.  Now, just sits in my closet year after year.  Think I might try to sell it.

80s-new-york-jets-satin-starter-jacket-H

Hey! 
Don’t suppose you are still looking to sell your jacket ?

thanks

Jon

I would say my jets snuggy... but that thing is ridiculous... yes I really have one,  my sister got it for me for Xmas.... lol

But I will go with a jets hoody maybe 10-12 years old when they started making them in that sweat wicking material. Thing is awesome in a lot of temperatures including hockey rinks. 

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

I still have it but would have no idea what to ask for it.

I have that same jacket and when I saw the post decided to look it up.

looks like a pre owned sold for 185.

since I bet the Yankees today - maybe I should list it

• Haha 1

Wahoo McDaniels throwback jersey i had custom made by some Chinese company.  Wear it to games and bars for football and to every wrestling show i go to.  Came with all the requisite holograms and patches.  
Honors the greatest injun athlete, and the guy who had the most success in both pro football and pro wrestling.

Pretty sure Jim Thorpe beats Wahoo as the Greatest Native American Athlete

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

On 3/9/2020 at 9:32 AM, chrisfaceoff said:

Could be some high priced memorabilia item, or an old Jersey that has a special meaning to you, but genuinely curious what everyone else is.

I'll start:

Boomer Esiason is the reason I became a Jets fan when I was younger.  Being from Pennsylvania you are raised either to be an Eagles or Steelers fan growing up(thankfully my dad is an Eagles fan), but I wanted my own team, so I chose the Jets because they were green, and I could be like my dad, and someone with the name Boomer was pretty much the coolest name ever o a 5 year old kid.

I buy and sell sports cards on the side, so I have plenty of nice cards from all different players, boomer included.  Autographs, Patches, , low numbered insert, but about l about 2 years ago I happened to get the opportunity to purchase what was always my white whale, and the centerpiece of my collection.

A Game Used and signed Boomer Esiason Jets Jersey.

My least favorite is my season tickets.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Signed Joe Klecko Jersey, with a photo of Bruce Harper photobombing in the background as Joe signed it.

I have Bruce Harper’s very neat and clean autograph on a Jets cap along with John Abraham, Shaun Ellis, and the other guy on that DL, lol. I got the other guy’s sigs first and when I got to Bruce, he was like - are you sure you want mine, too? So humble, and I was like, yeah man, I’m a fan. He was so genuine, I’ll never forget that. Even if his sig doesn’t go with the others. :)

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, slats said:

I have Bruce Harper’s very neat and clean autograph on a Jets cap along with John Abraham, Shaun Ellis, and the other guy on that DL, lol. I got the other guy’s sigs first and when I got to Bruce, he was like - are you sure you want mine, too? So humble, and I was like, yeah man, I’m a fan. He was so genuine, I’ll never forget that. Even if his sig doesn’t go with the others. :)

Klecko and Bruce were both laid back, regular guys.  Couldn't be nicer.  Harper was actually funny and energetic and introduced my son and I to his wife.  Then he signed a football card for my son and Joe signed one as well.  Funny thing is, I was juts wearing the Klecko Jersey, didn't ask for an auto because i wasn't going to be "that guy".  It was Harper who came over and said "you need to get that thing signed!"  He introduced me to klecko and we actually chatted about the old days for a while.  This was during an event a few years back, Maybe Green and White scrimmage?

• Upvote 2

On 3/9/2020 at 2:07 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

That was inevitable.  With, or without the Jets. 

That being said, mine is a Chrebet Jersey I bought in 1998. It's a Baseball style Jersey, very cool. Will put a pic up later. My son loves it. Poor kid. 

Shut up, nerd. The answer is your crippling anhedonia. 

Johnny Mitchell signed my BBQ after about eating about 100 Ribs at my tailgate. He signed the BBQ lid when it was still hot and burned his hand, not too bright. He shockingly said he and Boomer did get along however.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...