The Jets should've never fired Todd Bowles

Blackout

Nah.....he deserved to get fired...and this is coming from a huge Bowles fan early on

However, leave it to the Jets to go backwards after firing him and changing regimes...that’s how bad Gase is...he makes ppl want to bring bad HCs back

Ultimately this is all Johnson buffoonery......Maccagnan should have been the first fire...he has the most blame in this never ending mess on our hands probably for the better part of the next decade...his problems have lasted long after Bowles has been gone....let’s say Joe D gets hired in January instead of May....even if you keep Bowles Joe has an opportunity to bring in a coach after one season and this mess wouldn’t be as bad....now by the time Gase is fired it will be time to draft another QB yet again ??‍♂️

I think the right move would have hired Mike McCarthy for alot of money but a 2 year prove it contract.  

At least he would have focused on developing Darnold and adding some professionalism to the organization. 

After 2 years the Jets are in better shape and can then move on to Bienemy or someone like that.  

I would not give Bienemy this team now.  

2 hours ago, varjet said:

I think the right move would have hired Mike McCarthy for alot of money but a 2 year prove it contract.  

At least he would have focused on developing Darnold and adding some professionalism to the organization. 

After 2 years the Jets are in better shape and can then move on to Bienemy or someone like that.  

I would not give Bienemy this team now.  

The right move woulda been to listen to Rex and Bradway and draft Wilson in 2012 instead of trading for Tebow and drafting Stephen Hill

we make the playoffs maybe 4-5 times the past decade and Rex is still the coach and we never have to endure Bowles drooling on himself or Gase acting like a psycho