Sam Darnold is a bust

JustInFudge

3 minutes ago, chirorob said:

You have to build something of a team first.   Any young QB on a team with no talent will bust.  

I am not saying he doesn't look like one.  But if you draft another qb, and throw him in there with no online, no running attack, no wr, the next one will bust too.

The lack of talent is amazing.

They need a whole new offense basically but Sam Darnold is a bust, that is for sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Reposting this in this thread from the DWC thread:

Joe Douglas will get his QB (Lawrence, Fields, or Lance) & a head coach of his choice.

I will root for Sam wherever he goes after they, ultimately, trade him.  The Jets failed him.  They took a QB prospect with infinite potential and destroyed him.  The way the Ravens and Bills built around Allen and Jackson is how it’s done.  Hopefully Joe Douglas builds around his guy like that

this franchise just doesnt get it, and it may never get corrected as sad as it is to say. 

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Reposting this in this thread from the DWC thread:

Joe Douglas will get his QB (Lawrence, Fields, or Lance) & a head coach of his choice.

I will root for Sam wherever he goes after they, ultimately, trade him.  The Jets failed him.  They took a QB prospect with infinite potential and destroyed him.  The way the Ravens and Bills built around Allen and Jackson is how it’s done.  Hopefully Joe Douglas builds around his guy like that

I think that Sam will succeed.  But, unfortunately, it looks like it will be somewhere else.

• Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, FlightBoyz said:

I thought Josh Allen was gonna be a crappy QB but man he's light years ahead of Sam n is well coached. Dude could actually be MVP this year. Amazing.

Yeah but we couldn't take him because his stature and skillset reminded people of Christian Hackenberg.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

This is on CJ. Darnold was the best QB prospect  we have had in 20 years. CJ put an organization  around him that failed him miserably.  Darnold can rebound from this but that is very unlikely considering what we have on this team.

Darnold is toast.

Nailed it.  Absolutely.  This is 100% on Chris johnson.  Idiot.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1