our former one trick pony leads the NFL in yards

kmnj

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Many players can thrive elsewhere. We are a horrible place to be.

We don't have to be horrible. It seems like it's written in stone that we have to be. The one constant in all of this is ownership. Can Trump bye the Jet's when he loses?Can someone please make an offer the Johnsons can't refuse.

15 minutes ago, AFJF said:

"But he has skinny ankles"

"He dropped a pass that one time"

"He's not a true number one"

"He can only run one route"

This is what groupthink does.  People stop paying attention to the evidence in front of them and begin repeating widely held beliefs no matter how delusional as long as they're repeated often enough.

Just like:

"Adam Gase sucks"

"Fire Adam Gase"

"He is not an offensive guru"

"He is not a quarterback whisperer"

"He is ruining Sam"

This is what groupthink does.  people stop paying attention to the evidence in front of them and begin repeating widely held beliefs no matter how delusional as long as they're repeated often enough.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 7
  • Haha 5

The narrative that Robby was a one trick pony when he was here was false. The guy showed he had good hands and could make a tough catch.

The only way letting him go makes any sense is if the organization thought his character was a concern.. but even then it’s not as if they had to guarantee him a huge amount of money to keep him.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

Just like:

"Adam Gase sucks"

"Fire Adam Gase"

"He is ruining Sam"

This is what groupthink does.  people stop paying attention to the evidence in front of them and begin repeating widely held beliefs no matter how delusional as long as they're repeated often enough.

SAR I

Jets on pace for worst point differential in NFL history.  No stronger evidence for any case to be made against anyone employed by the New York Jets.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Macc gave enunwa the contract that Robbie earned

Your assuming Mac wouldn't have made a strong push to sign Anderson. We don't know that. Anderson still had that cloud surrounding him with regard to legal issues. 

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Just like:

"Adam Gase sucks"

"Fire Adam Gase"

"He is ruining Sam"

SAR I

Groupthink and/or 10 years of statistical analysis evidence mixed with a sad dose of reality.

"But he has skinny ankles"
"He dropped a pass that one time"
"He's not a true number one"
"He can only run one route"
This is what groupthink does.  People stop paying attention to the evidence in front of them and begin repeating widely held beliefs no matter how delusional as long as they're repeated often enough.

I literally can’t think of ANY other non-football real-life examples of this .... oh wait ...

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, Young Jetty said:

While I miss Robbie, he wouldnt be putting up those numbers with Darnold.

Teddy throws a way better deep ball.

Robbie always had to come back to the ball when Darnold threw to him.

Have you watched Robby’s games this year?  He executes a full route tree

17 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Macc gave enunwa the contract that Robbie earned

this... I said it at the time it happened. Mac and Co, or CJ or whomever was in on the decision really sh!t the bed there. "well, well, Robby had a run in with police, we need to see more from him to be able to give him a contract."

Meanwhile Quincy plays 4 games a year and gets a deal while Robby working on a 1000 + season until McCown got hurt and we went with a "throw up the white flag / surrender" bullsh*t from Bowles and Co.. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Just like:

"Adam Gase sucks"

"Fire Adam Gase"

"He is ruining Sam"

SAR I

0-6.

• Post of the Week 1