Dan Mullen will be interviewing in the coming days.

Mogglez

41 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

College guys prefer to keep things hush-hush so it doesn’t hurt their ability to recruit if they don’t get the job.  

I don’t think Campbell is going to leave, as much as I want him to, but if he does it will be a very quiet and quick process.

Was wondering if his prior refusal to interview factors into his decision to be open this time around. Or does he just have a distaste for this organization?

If you compare build and playing style, there’s tremendous similarities between Justin Fields and Dak Prescott. 

If Dan is the man, I wouldn’t be shocked if we went Fields at #2. Then again, if he’s a QB guru, I wouldn’t be shocked if they wanted to see him given a reclamation year with Sam while they build up the roster.  A trade down with CAR or SF might be able to land Kyle Pitts, a Dan Mullen Gator.  

12 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Was wondering if his prior refusal to interview factors into his decision to be open this time around. Or does he just have a distaste for this organization?

His refusals in the past were due to his commitment and loyalty to finishing what he started at Iowa State.  The thinking is that he’s got nothing left to prove now and would consider the jump to the NFL.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mogglez said:

His refusals in the past were due to his commitment and loyalty to finishing what he started at Iowa State.  The thinking is that he’s got nothing left to prove now and would consider the jump to the NFL.

Pure class. Another reason Campbell is tops on my list. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Damn.  Is that the same guy???

I remember hearing that.

EDIT: Just used the Google machine.  Whoa boy!  This might rival Rex's thing with his wife's feet. lol

At a minimum it seems like a strange pregame ritual.

mullen.jpg.f5c97d238f5be7126ac39c4da6d0356e.jpg

megan-mullen-kisses-florida-players-before-games...on-the-cheek.png.a6402e59287d3deebfad24e9ebbf6499.png

coach.jpg.e581a4e0bd43fbff708fdf2e1069470d.jpg

This reminds me of one of one of the all-time great sporting quotes, from the BBC's Harry Carpenter commentating on the Oxford/Cambridge Boat race: 

"Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew."

The benefits of a University education...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

I remember hearing that.

EDIT: Just used the Google machine.  Whoa boy!  This might rival Rex's thing with his wife's feet. lol

megan-mullen-kisses-florida-players-before-games...on-the-cheek.png.a6402e59287d3deebfad24e9ebbf6499.png

That’s odd I don’t care what anyone says!

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I’m gonna be honest.  I’m not to sure other than he’s an offensive-minded coach.  @JiF is the guy you’d probably want to ask.  I’ve had him described to me as the offensive-oriented Rex Ryan by other people.  Not sure how I feel about that.

So he's a raging idiot that can coach offense but he will turn the building upside down and not pay any attention to the defense

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, SAR I said:

OMG.  I wish I didn't see that.  You couldn't be more right.

Updated List:

Saleh:  Yes
Glenn:  Yes
---------
Bienemy:  NO
Lewis:  NO
Mullen:  NO
---------
Graham:  Declined
Harbaugh:  Declined

SAR I

Can you be more specific? What about that clip makes you think he’s ill suited to coach in NY?

Now there’s a conflicting report out there.  If it’s not true, I’ve heard some speculation that his agent (Jimmy Sexton) is using the NFL as leverage for a big contract.  Knowing Sexton, that would not shock me in the slightest.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

His post games are good ******* entertainment guys... this is real, and I approve. 

EltxqiOWkAABwpX.jpg

I had no idea he was a Sith Lord. This changes EVERYTHING!

He may be more machine now than man, twisted and evil, but we must hire him! Immediately!

Wait, what do you mean....."Costume"?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I remember hearing that.

On deck...

Screen-Shot-2020-06-18-at-11.13.08-AM.png

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I remember hearing that.

This guy will in well with the gate d crowd