2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

1 minute ago, RogerVick1980 said:

You try to do it with the right players..

im not saying throw money at everyone but the guys you prioritize go all in 

But again it’s a two way street.  Maybe he was aggressive but they just didn’t expect to to come here unless we not only matched the offer but have them a few million more per year 

18 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Meh, that's alright, Sam lied to us.

Turning the ball over is something you don't want to do as a quarterback. Sam Darnold
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/sam-darnold-quotes

I think the number one job as a quarterback is protecting the football. Sam Darnold
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/sam-darnold-quotes

No, it’s not alright.  Next QB will have to deal with the same garbage.  

If NE gets Bourne, honestly I'm not even mad at them.  They are essentially maxing out whatever clout/reputation Bellicheat has left  around the league after Brady left and won a Super Bowl.  There is a decent chance they start regretting these signings as early as 2 years in , but damn I respect them going for it

6 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

No one willingly goes to the Jets. Not anyone with options. It's a tough realization but the truth is the truth.

Joe D has never been apart of an organization that has to pay an extra tax to get players to come here he’s gotta up his offers a little bit 

1 minute ago, DoubleDecker said:

If NE gets Bourne, honestly I'm not even mad at them.  They are essentially maxing out whatever clout/reputation Bellicheat has left  around the league after Brady left and won a Super Bowl.  There is a decent chance they start regretting these signings as early as 2 years in , but damn I respect them going for it

Everyone here would be creaming their pants for smith and judon.

One things for sure, unless things change drastically within the next 24 hours, I’m sure as hell not psyching myself up for FA anymore as long as Douglas is around.

I’m not even advocating going nuts and just throwing around money willy nilly. But one of the weakest areas on this team is the interior OL. You have the 2nd most cap space in the league with two premium interior OL smack dab in their primes (who are perfect scheme fits) hit the market...and you don’t land either. Hell, one you supposedly don’t even make an offer to...

The Douglas honeymoon is over

NFL history is riddled with scouts/assistant GM’s who came from good organizations and then sh*t the bed once they were made the head honcho elsewhere.

I better see a Golladay/Hendrickson combo within the next 24 hours.

And I’m officially saying f*ck a QB at #2.

Roll with Darnold, trade down to #8 and grab Slater, and then go from there.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Untouchable said:

One things for sure, unless things change drastically within the next 24 hours, I’m sure as hell not psyching myself up for FA anymore as long as Douglas is around.

I’m not even advocating going nuts and just throwing around money willy nilly. But one of the weakest areas on this team is the interior OL. You have the 2nd most cap space in the league with two premium interior OL smack dab in their primes (who are perfect scheme fits) hit the market...and you don’t land either. Hell, one you supposedly don’t even make an offer to...

The Douglas honeymoon is over

NFL history is riddled with scouts/assistant GM’s who came from good organizations and then sh*t the bed once they were made the head honcho elsewhere.

I better see a Golladay/Hendrickson combo within the next 24 hours.

And I’m officially saying f*ck a QB at #2.

Roll with Darnold, trade down to #8 and grab Slater, and then go from there.

Very dramatic