The Official Draft Day Thread

April 29th. Huh, I just realized it's Coma Day. 18 years ago today I lapsed into a coma and should never have woken up. I guess the significance of this is that I'll probably lapse into another coma when the Jets are on the clock and finish the deal. Final Destination, man.

23 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My official Jets mock draft. 

1(2): Darkness imprisoning me
1.(23): All that I see
2(34): Absolute horror
3(66): I cannot live
3(86); I cannot die
4(107): Trapped in myself
5(146): Body my holding cell

Best Metallica song from the best Metallica album.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I think that's  Jack? Jack pretty much just copied Cesar Romero

Jack captured the classic comic book version of the Joker. My personal favorite.

Heath Ledger was awesome as well. Not taking anything away from his performance. It was different, but great as well.

7 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Jack captured the classic comic book version of the Joker. My personal favorite.

Heath Ledger was awesome as well. Not taking anything away from his performance. It was different, but great as well.

I think Ledger captured the pure evil of Joker the best. Agree with Jack trying to be the comic style or Romero's style but I don't  think he captured the sheer  violence and insanity of the comic character.  

• Upvote 1

Least excited I've ever been about draft day, not because the Jets suck and I expect disaster, but because the entire draft has jumped the shark.  Between the hot take machines and the stupid nonsensical garbage that comes up these days, it's now the worst part of the season.  Even the format sucks.  1 round tonight?  really?  Cant wait to sit around and listen to these blow hards (might just have it on mute) grade and analyze every pick just to wait for the 23rd pick and then they trade out and we wait another 24 hours.

Go Jets! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'll get behind and be excited for either one of Wilson/Fields but I'll become A+ electric if we draft Najee Harris/Travis Etienne with our Seattle pick (Jamal Adams) followed by either one of Terrace Marshall Jr/Rondale Moore with our 2nd round pick. 

Use both 3rd(s) on O-Line. 

While either RB's are good, we don't need one of them... We need JD to trade up for a STUD Guard, and then hope C. Humphrey falls to 34.

• Upvote 1

Vegas odds: If you bet $100,000 on Trevor Lawrence being the first pick and he is picked you will win $100 lol.  Would you place this bet? 
Alot of money you could lose if tl came out and said he doesn't want to play football before the draft and not alot of money to gain. The odds are probably about right but I feel there are less risky ways to make 100 bucks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

My favorite time of year! Can't wait to see what happens at 23! If anyone is interested, myself, O'Leary, and @GREENBEAN will be live streaming all 3 days of the draft

You guys put on a great show.  Have fun.  If only you could put others on the screen instead of just typing in the chat!  Is there a way for you to link us all in to your show?  For me, on cam is better than sittin' around in the chat.