My official Jets mock draft. 

1(2): Darkness imprisoning me
1.(23): All that I see
2(34): Absolute horror
3(66): I cannot live
3(86); I cannot die
4(107): Trapped in myself
5(146): Body my holding cell

Rounds 4 and 5 are the most accurate Tom.has ever been.

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Least excited I've ever been about draft day, not because the Jets suck and I expect disaster, but because the entire draft has jumped the shark.  Between the hot take machines and the stupid nonsensical garbage that comes up these days, it's now the worst part of the season.  Even the format sucks.  1 round tonight?  really?  Cant wait to sit around and listen to these blow hards (might just have it on mute) grade and analyze every pick just to wait for the 23rd pick and then they trade out and we wait another 24 hours.

Go Jets! 

Yes but

Lets Go Eating GIF by BYU Cougars

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Least excited I've ever been about draft day, not because the Jets suck and I expect disaster, but because the entire draft has jumped the shark.  Between the hot take machines and the stupid nonsensical garbage that comes up these days, it's now the worst part of the season.  Even the format sucks.  1 round tonight?  really?  Cant wait to sit around and listen to these blow hards (might just have it on mute) grade and analyze every pick just to wait for the 23rd pick and then they trade out and we wait another 24 hours.

Go Jets! 

Goodell has diluted the entire product from top to bottom, just sucks for the non-casual fans.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Go Jets! 

Soooo you watchin or nah?

4 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'll get behind and be excited for either one of Wilson/Fields but I'll become A+ electric if we draft Najee Harris/Travis Etienne with our Seattle pick (Jamal Adams) followed by either one of Terrace Marshall Jr/Rondale Moore with our 2nd round pick. 

Use both 3rd(s) on O-Line. 

Mr Running Back is back. Did you learn anything from the Lev Bell fiasco? Rebuilding teams shouldn’t waste draft picks/ cap space on running backs. Go look at a list of RBs drafted in the first round in recent years. It’s a wasteland 

• Upvote 1

Happy Draft day everyone. We made it!

it’s hard to break the stigma of “ why the hell did you do that?!” But I’m going to try to break that stigma today. We have a lot of holes and you can make so many different arguments of what priority they should be addressed. There is no reason we can’t come out of this draft with 3 or 4 immediate starters. 

if Joe had players he thinks are elite prospects and they get to be in range, I hope he makes the move to go get them and be aggressive to get them. 

less than 12 hours to go!

4 hours ago, mrcoops said:

I would go Fields, Jets are going Wilson. I'm happy either way.

It's the 23 that's the mystery.  Hopefully Teven Jenkins or AVT make it there, that would be a great start to the draft.

Pretty much the way I feel.  Resigned to the fact that it will be Wilson.  And considering that I have been wrong about almost every QB to come out in the last 5 years (with the excpetion of Hack, I knew he would suck), it is a good sign for Wilson.

As for 23, if there is a run on OTs early, then trade up to 16-18 and get the guy we need.  Protecting Wilson is too important to leave to chance.  Give up a 2 next year or maybe a 3 this year and get a stud to add to the OL.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Probably not....probably watch the Mets game and have the draft on silent on the computer....

There is no intrigue, we're taking Wilson.

If the Mets' offense seems vaguely familiar to you it's because it reminds you so much of the Jets' offense.

33 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Probably not....probably watch the Mets game and have the draft on silent on the computer....

There is no intrigue, we're taking Wilson.

Probably better to put Mets game on silent since they can’t buy a hit. Hearing strike 123 all night is getting quite dismaying. 

The chances of the Jets drafting  an heir apparent to Broadway Joe is like the same chance of you getting hit by lightening.

The chances of drafting an heir apparent that is also good looking are the same as being devoured by a shark at the same time lightening strikes you. 

2 hours ago, slats said:

This would be the cleanest possible start to the draft, and would bring a few folks in from the ledge for the first night. Which is part of the reason I can't help rooting for defense at #23. 

If it's a RB, I'm the one who'll be on the ledge. 

same for me.  Douglas, if I judge him correctly, would NEVER do that to us.  Never.  (pretty please, Joe?

40 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Wearing my Sanchez USC jersey, cooling off my Bud Light Seltzer, and bringing a second TV to the great room so I can watch the draft and the Rangers v Islanders game at the same time.

SAR I

I remember you running around Indy in January 2010 for the AFC championship game with that jersey on.

I overheard someone say "that's that a-hole SAR I from Jetsinsider".  Made me chuckle.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Least excited I've ever been about draft day, not because the Jets suck and I expect disaster, but because the entire draft has jumped the shark.  Between the hot take machines and the stupid nonsensical garbage that comes up these days, it's now the worst part of the season.  Even the format sucks.  1 round tonight?  really?  Cant wait to sit around and listen to these blow hards (might just have it on mute) grade and analyze every pick just to wait for the 23rd pick and then they trade out and we wait another 24 hours.Go Jets! 

tenor.gif

41 minutes ago, nycdan said:

If the Mets' offense seems vaguely familiar to you it's because it reminds you so much of the Jets' offense.

one-hitter against Jacob DeGrom.  sheesh.  If I were DeGrom, I'd have flipped out a long time ago.  Best pitcher in MLB in 30 years and the stupid team can't get a run for him ever.

19 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Tonight, the new Era (yet again, but that aside) truly begins for the NY Jets.

Lets ALL hope this one is better than the last few.

Like the picks or hate them, they're Jets, and it's our job to root our asses off for them.

I didn't sign up for a job. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1