Giants team wide lack of discipline leads to cancelation of practice

The Giants are on a vicious cycle that seems all too familiar.

They will be mediocre at best this year… in January they will get a new GM. That new GM will likely come onboard having agreed to keep Judge. Daniel Jones will be a goner though and they will draft their next QB.

In January of 2023 Judge will get fired and the GM will finally get his guy! Except their new QB has to learn a new system, etc.

….and around the wheel they go

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

37 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Beautiful.   Can't wait for the day when Joe Judge and Danny "Dimes" are given the boot.

I disagree.  I want them to KEEP Jones.  worst QB I've seen recently.  Kind of like when they got rid of OBJ.  that guy was so classless, I LOVED him being on the giants!  so disappointed when they got rid of him.....

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I disagree.  I want them to KEEP Jones.  worst QB I've seen recently.  Kind of like when they got rid of OBJ.  that guy was so classless, I LOVED him being on the giants!  so disappointed when they got rid of him.....

I can live with this philosophy, LK7.   Watching Jones continue to fumble the ball more than an armless QB would indeed be entertaining.  And maybe if we're lucky, another member of the Giants' coaching or support staff will once again threaten to knock the crap out of Judge.

54 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

The Giants are on a vicious cycle that seems all too familiar.

They will be mediocre at best this year… in January they will get a new GM. That new GM will likely come onboard having agreed to keep Judge. Daniel Jones will be a goner though and they will draft their next QB.

In January of 2023 Judge will get fired and the GM will finally get his guy! Except their new QB has to learn a new system, etc.

….and around the wheel they go

Sounds familiar 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

I feel like us Jets fans have learned from past experience that what the Giants head coach is doing doesn't work, and he exacerbates the situation by not treating the players as men, as Coach Saleh has indicated that they are.

For one, Joe Judge should set up a leadership role for the leaders on the team, and he should encourage them to come to him with any ideas.  In fact, Joe Judge should go to the leadership to discuss things like discipline to get their view point, and get their buy-in as well.

Joe Judge will never be mistaken for Coach Saleh.

• Upvote 1

On 8/5/2021 at 10:14 AM, Jet_Engine1 said:

20210805_130722.thumb.jpg.dc63dbdeefec2179bbe7d2063f029a62.jpg

A Giants practice devolved into a teamwide brawl that put the starting QB at risk. Unable to reestablish disciple and control, a full Training Camp Practice day,  already limited by the NFLPA is completely lost.

Meanwhile, veteran Offensive Lineman Joe Looney, brought in by the team to fill a spot on the line becomes the 3rd Veteran player to retire rather than play for the disorganized,  unprofessional mess the Giants are under GM Dave Gettleman and wanna be tough guy Head Coach Joe Judge.

this team was said to have better ownership that the jets...doesnt seem like it to me