Jets first win of season will come…

kevinc855

Jets first win will come…  

98 members have voted

1. 1. When will the Jets first win of the season come?

• This Sunday! We beat the cheats
    • Week 3 away at Denver
    • Week 4 home against Titans
    • In London against Falcons!
    • No wins before the BYE

Shoot. I’ll say this, the Jets will be underdogs in all the games prior to the bye. We’re probably underdogs in all games this year except the Jags.

Any giving Sunday I guess. I’ll say this week against NE. Otherwise, a win against Atlanta is our only reasonable chance at a win before the bye.

31 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Why do you assume we will win a game this season?

This is the worst Jets team ever assembled, Gase was actually a better coach that Saleh, and JD is the worst GM of all time. 

While tongue in cheek it's also very possible to be true.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

This Sunday after Zach balls out for over 350 yards passing, 3 touchdown passes, and 1 touchdown run at the goal line. 

Jets D will make Mac Jones look like a sh*tty Bama quarterback in the NFL.

Jets O-Line looks much better after trimming the fat so to speak. 

9 minutes ago, rangerous said:

the patsies can be beat.  sunday is as good a day as any other.  imo the jets first win will come when the running game gets over 100 yards on the ground and wilson has maybe 30 passing attempts and maybe 250 yards..  they need ball control and balance to win.

The Jets OL was buttfumbling into each other every time the Panthers ran a stunt.

Belichick is installing all kinds of stunts for Sunday.

Hoodie scheming vs. Jets OL is a terrible matchup.  Don’t emotionally invest in this game.  They’re not beating New England. Just get better is the goal.   

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Why do you assume we will win a game this season?

This is the worst Jets team ever assembled, Gase was actually a better coach that Saleh, and JD is the worst GM of all time. 

I hope this is sarcasm because this is the worse take that I have seen in a while. Gase should never ever be on a sideline in any capacity again. Not even waterboy. 

Saleh right now is a better HC than Gase could ever have hoped to be. 

LL

• WTF? 1

Jets are 6 pt dogs at home vs a team that has lost 10 of their last 17 games. 

As someone said the Jets will likely be underdogs in 16/17 games this season. What did you see last week that would make anyone think this team is close to beating any NFL team that isn’t coached by Urban Meyer?

11 minutes ago, KO91 said:

Jets are 6 pt dogs at home vs a team that has lost 10 of their last 17 games. 

As someone said the Jets will likely be underdogs in 16/17 games this season. What did you see last week that would make anyone think this team is close to beating any NFL team that isn’t coached by Urban Meyer?

The second half.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Latinlawyer said:

I hope this is sarcasm because this is the worse take that I have seen in a while. Gase should never ever be on a sideline in any capacity again. Not even waterboy. 

Saleh right now is a better HC than Gase could ever have hoped to be. 

LL

I’ll take the word of HOF QB Peyton Manning who says Gase is one of the most important coaches in his career, thank you very much!!! 

JMO 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, RoadFan said:

The Jets OL was buttfumbling into each other every time the Panthers ran a stunt.

Belichick is installing all kinds of stunts for Sunday.

Hoodie scheming vs. Jets OL is a terrible matchup.  Don’t emotionally invest in this game.  They’re not beating New England. Just get better is the goal.   

totally agree that the oline had a bad outing.  it happens.  i have faith they'll turn things around quite a bit.  i think the jets also have a qb that the team believes can pull those close games out.  as much as they lost on sunday they also had one last possession in a one score game.  it didn't work but because of a lack for trying by wilson.

The Falcons looked pretty terrible. I think we win the London game.

Question is then can we steal one of the next three. 

Pats have just owned us and BB owns rookie QBs. I'd love to see us win this Sunday but I doubt it.

Broncos defense is elite. I don't see us winning at Denver.

Titans low key kind of sucked last week. We'll see if that's an aberration, but I think we have a shot there.

41 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

The Falcons looked pretty terrible. I think we win the London game.

Question is then can we steal one of the next three. 

Pats have just owned us and BB owns rookie QBs. I'd love to see us win this Sunday but I doubt it.

Broncos defense is elite. I don't see us winning at Denver.

Titans low key kind of sucked last week. We'll see if that's an aberration, but I think we have a shot there.

Have the Jets ever won in Denver?