Patriots lent

Wit

I as well as any of us should or will not complain about it hurting our draft position for our picks including our round 1 pick. Sure we know we want another great Olineman like AVT is looking like and every win affects that, but the change in our culture, the young team including Wilson getting wins and progressing, etc. seems to be better for the Jets right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

A wins a win, but my hope for the game is to see how Saleh prepares from a bye week.  The Pats played an intense game and lost in OT.  The jets had time to game plan them longer.  I really want to see Wilson progress against whatever it is that Belichick does to make rookies look bad.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, usanyj said:

A wins a win, but my hope for the game is to see how Saleh prepares from a bye week.  The Pats played an intense game and lost in OT.  The jets had time to game plan them longer.  I really want to see Wilson progress against whatever it is that Belichick does to make rookies look bad.

I think when rookies are under pressure, they tend to try to throw to their best receiver, which is why BB is so good against them -- He takes that receiver away

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The Patriots suck. It's no more fun than beating the Fins anymore. 

Always fun to win a divisional game but the Bills are the real target now.

True; but we haven’t beaten them in a looooooong ass time. 

2 hours ago, Hex said:

I think when rookies are under pressure, they tend to try to throw to their best receiver, which is why BB is so good against them -- He takes that receiver away

Joke's on him because Saleh and LaFleur will just keep Mims on the bench. 4-D chess, baby.

• Haha 3