Aidan Hutchinson available at 4? Edit (currently betting favorite to be Jets pick)

1 minute ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

If we got Hutch at 4, the universe would be open to JD at that point. Why not get nuts: Use the 10 pick and another and trade up to get Ickey or Sauce, etc. 

Game changer for this franchise. 

Get Nuts for Ickey Sauce!!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I mean it would be a no brainer right ?

Maybe not. Pump the breaks here a bit. Lets say it is true. Well in that case, 2 other EDGE prospects including one dogged by character concerns would have been taken ahead of in. You have to then ask why? Is there a character or medical issue that has not become common knowledge? Is he a poor interview or someone coaches think might not be very coachable?  Does he not love football? Every year someone drops unexpectedly and we sometimes learn why and sometimes don't. So it is not a no-brainer.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jetty said:

I wonder why teams are passing on him?

Clearly this new front office is meticulous with the draft process and may see something the other teams see and pass on him  as well.

The Jags, Lions, and Texans aren't exactly well run FOs. I don't think Hutch actually falls, but I wouldn't mind trap myself thinking too hard about it what ifs.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

If we got Hutch at 4, the universe would be open to JD at that point. Why not get nuts: Use the 10 pick and another and trade up to get Ickey or Sauce, etc. 

Game changer for this franchise. 

Giants aren't trading #5 to the JETS if Icky is on the board, assuming we just took Hutch...