Greenie is all of us

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Clearly, you dont know listen to the show, and thats ok, but anyone who has listened to Greenie knows he watches full Jet games. Sure, some of the times when we suck, like all of us, he turns it off before its over. 

Right to your opinion, not your own facts. Guy roots for the Jets to win weekly. Its also better for his ratings

I used to listen to Mike & Mike a lot and often. I don’t watch or listen to any of these shows.

I do remember on Mike & Mike his Jet game analyses included phrases like

“they were awful” and laughing 

“They didn’t show up. The word embarrassment comes to mind. Golic…the OL looked like you when you played.”

”Oh yeah Greenie?! Well at least I played!”

bla bla bla very stephen a. Smith - generalities used without any seemingly specific moments from actual games that showed an understanding or engagement in the actual games.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Seems like your a little jealous he makes more money then you and has more influence then you. 

Greenie grew up a middle class kid in the metro area rooting for the Jets. Not some fair weather fan. I do enjoy when people double down on their non sensical takes tho

Christ now I’m jelly? 

And you are calling my takes nonsensical?

Have a good day, you idol worshiping champ you ! ??

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Clearly, you dont know listen to the show, and thats ok, but anyone who has listened to Greenie knows he watches full Jet games. Sure, some of the times when we suck, like all of us, he turns it off before its over. 

Right to your opinion, not your own facts. Guy roots for the Jets to win weekly. Its also better for his ratings

Fair point so let’s be factual.

he talks only high praise for Kraft which doesn’t bother me solely from a pats perspective but the guy is a dirt bag. He wore a Brady jersey on air.

are you wearing a Brady jersey or maybe ray lewis week1 at metlife?

he is a fraud

48 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I have green colored glasses for sure, but the talent on this team is nowhere near Top 10 pick bad with the only caveat being injuries. 

Speaking of injuries part of the reason the Bills were so good is that they were the least injured team in the NFL last season. It is not a slam dunk that they will be as good as last year at all.

I don't disagree, but with the Jets schedule, depending upon injuries and if the QB position comes together, the Jets could be a bottom 10 team.  

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Greenie is just like the guy you know who every conversation turns into how much money the have or material possessions.

he simply wants to keep on telling you what a huge jet fan he is while simply being a fraud

wait so Greenie is SAR?

200.gif.e53ed91203ea3b420705ca4953c17846.gif

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Same people who hate Joe B.....

Its a minority of the fan base. They just hate anyone who complains about the Jets. 

Feel everyone should suffer in silence and be happy with our high draft picks! lol...

I think a bit more than a minority of the fan base find Joe B and Greenie to be annoying and whiny.

• WTF? 1

20 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

But JD, your hero, is banking on Zach....so if Zach isnt the answer what does this say about your hero who has 3 losing seasons under his belt

Which is why I believe if Flacco can win or be competitive until ZW returns and he can't then JD's job should be safe.

51 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So, what makes someone a "real Jet fan" since we are taking guys who been rooting for the team since they were kids and take time out of national shows to talk Jets 

He's not promoting the Jets he's promoting himself and selling the SOJF fantasy. 

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Seems like your a little jealous he makes more money then you and has more influence then you. 

Greenie grew up a middle class kid in the metro area rooting for the Jets. Not some fair weather fan. I do enjoy when people double down on their non sensical takes tho

Some people are just jealous of other people success.    Instead of being happy that a Jet  fan made it, they have to knock him down to try and build themselves up.   

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

21 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Some people are just jealous of other people success.    Instead of being happy that a Jet  fan made it, they have to knock him down to try and build themselves up.   

bingo.....you get it....There is no difference between greenie and 90 percent of this board, besides he has gel in his hair and goes on TV. So what? Must be we celebrate wearing t shirts that dont fit and burping

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Not sure why everyone piles on Greenberg, tbh.

If I accidentally turn the station on that he is on I nearly rip my ears off before burning my hand I turn the dial so fast. I thought ESPN had finally made the right decision getting rid of him - THEN THEY BRING HIM BACK!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

Greenie is a whiny self-loathing Jets fan who seems to revel in the team’s misery.

/Shrug, that's exactly how some of you describe me, but it just isn't true.  

And I don't think it's true for Greeny either, but for him it's worse because he's in the media and expected to always have a "take".

I like him, I think he takes too much grief.  Kinda like Fireman Ed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Ray Romano, Gandolfini, Kevin James, Adam Sandler, Rich Eisen, Larry David?  I’ve got no problems with them.

Greeny and Beningo are insufferable.

I've heard people trash almost all of them at one point or another over the last 25 years of online discourse.

Except maybe for Gandolfini.  

2 hours ago, Untouchable said:

He’s not me

What a yuppy puss

image.png.9a16c08b5f5c310ac840d1e477c113cb.png

hahaha what a loser, that is sacrilegious.  Who on earth would do this?  Certainly not my wife, no way I would marry someone who desecrates life's greatest gift and the last meal I'd request on death row in this fashion.  haha lol, .....no way (shaking head yes).

All you guys knocking every Jets fan out there from Joe beningo fireman Ed to greenie...

Give me a break...

Those guys ARE real Jets fans... They've been Jets fans probably longer than most of you guys have been alive...

Who are you to say who a real Jets fan is or isn't?

Give me a break.

Smh

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

So, what makes someone a "real Jet fan" since we are taking guys who been rooting for the team since they were kids and take time out of national shows to talk Jets 

All I know is you're not a real Jets fan. You're completely imaginary.

creed-bratton-the-office.gif.b9925219a18e27b6f8d625451b317ee7.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1