Why he’s my favorite QB

27 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I think he’s a decent starter that you can with.

Apparently his attitude / maturity is what pushed him out of Cleveland.

If you’re going to be an a$$hole then you better be top tier.

He’s good but not cream of the crop.

baker-suck-it.gif

6 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

How fukkin sad.....  .

It is.  Kenny O had 1 season, Chad had 1 season, Vinny had 1 season.

Joe had his 4000 yard season, but also threw more ints than TDs almost every year.

That's the history of the NY Jets since 1970, every 10 to 15 years some QB has a good season.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

I used to get a lot of flak here for sticking up for Baker Mayfield and telling everyone how much better he was than Sam Darnold.

Now he’s the QB of the team whose games are televised locally every week where I live. Life is good!!!

Baker on playing against the Browns in week one…

9B708300-FD3B-4549-A8EB-974D84B5214D.jpeg

Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

I like how competitive baker is. He doesn’t bs. Kind of an ass, but it is what it is. I think he can be good, but I just don’t see top 10 good 

Oh…..  name a Jets QB that’s been top 10 good.  Im with you but we are in no position to judge. We draft safeties while starting Fitz and McGown.   

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Oh…..  name a Jets QB that’s been top 10 good.  Im with you but we are in no position to judge. We draft safeties while starting Fitz and McGown.   

Yea I agree that he would have been the best jets qb since maybe Pennington. Hopefully the tides turn this year 

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I've don't understand why people are so excited about Baker.  To me, his biggest strength is getting himself hired to do commercials.  The TV executives must've been conned into thinking he's as good as a Manning brother.  

Mayfield has some good traits, I could see him on a Rich  Gannon trajectory but way the league is now that won’t happen. 

4 hours ago, chirorob said:

It is.  Kenny O had 1 season, Chad had 1 season, Vinny had 1 season.

Joe had his 4000 yard season, but also threw more ints than TDs almost every year.

That's the history of the NY Jets since 1970, every 10 to 15 years some QB has a good season.

It’s just incredible 

• Upvote 2