It’s truly comical

47 minutes ago, DLJ said:

The lions stink.

I guess I can agree with you on that. However, given the Patriots blew the Jets out twice last season, and the fact that BB shouldn't ever be underestimated, I don't see why you think they are suddenly an afterthought.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Hex said:

I guess I can agree with you on that. However, given the Patriots blew the Jets out twice last season, and the fact that BB shouldn't ever be underestimated, I don't see why you think they are suddenly an afterthought.

It’s cause they don’t have a QB and our defense will have a field day next week 

• Upvote 2

If we’re a serious team we have to beat the Patriots and get over the hump. Let’s ugly up the game, let’s bully them, get a defensive score, another take away that gives the offense a short field where we punch it in. And we score mostly on field goals to a 23-3 kind of score. Let’s make Zappe/Jones look out of their element, let’s make Bill contemplate retirement. How many games where we were teetering and the Pats completely put us out of our misery? Let’s return the favor.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hex said:

The Pats shut out a Lions team that was averaging 35 ppg. 

The lions were without their great RB in swift and stud WR Amon ra st brown barely played due to an ankle injury. Not to mention they didn't have Chark.

That left Jared goff with a bunch of CFL players and tj hockenson. That same lineup just scored 6 points this week....

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

This forum is horrible at understanding the nfl beyond the jets. 

The lions were without their great RB in swift and stud WR Amon ra st brown barely played due to an ankle injury. Not to mention they didn't have Chark.

That left Jared goff with a bunch of CFL players and tj hockenson. That same lineup just scored 6 points this week....

Against one of the best defenses in the league in the Cowboys. They've allowed one TD or less in every single game except the Eagles game. 

You make a good point though. 

8 hours ago, AlexVanDyke said:

How some of you “fans” made such snide and sarcastic comments and posts about our chances to beat the Pats. As if they were the 19 pats.  Are you guys just that stupid or do you like instigating?

calls the board stupid
asks if THEY are the ones who like instigating??

• Haha 2

Just now, FidelioJet said:

I'm a mostly positive Jet fan...Always look for the bring side of situations..

But the Jets are not beating the Pats - it won't even be close.

past years i would agree with this. but the jets defense is a really good unit and the pats are a shell of their former selves. 

8 hours ago, AlexVanDyke said:

How some of you “fans” made such snide and sarcastic comments and posts about our chances to beat the Pats. As if they were the 19 pats.  Are you guys just that stupid or do you like instigating?

Jagged Little Pill GIF by Alanis Morissette

• Haha 2