AFC and NFC title games, who ya got?

Beerfish

I may be a bit biased because Patrick Mahomes is my fav player in the whole league and I know that he is hurt and the Bengals have beaten KC three straight times but I am still going to pick KC in a tight game. Mahomes will rise to the occasion.  Chiefs to win

I am taking the Eagles over the Niners. The Niners are good in all areas but Purdy has not faced adversity yet and the Niners have been living off of turnover differential on this long winning streak. Sooner or later that changes and when the Niners have turned it over 2 or more times they are 0-4 I believe.  Also when things break down and get chaotic Hurts will make plays with his legs.  Eagles to win

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Healthy Burrow >>> Banged up Mahomes.  Bengals have beaten Chiefs 3 straight and 7 of the last 8.  Bengals have their number and return to the SB.

Brock Purdy has played well, but I think his magical run ends in Philadelphia Sunday.  

Eagles - Bengals Super Bowl.

Definitely the 4 best teams in the league have made it to the final 4.

I'm hoping the Bengals make it to the SB and lose just so I can see the inevitable "Burrow can't win the big one!" overreactions from the talking heads on TV.

But the Bengals have beaten the Chiefs 3 times in a row now and sooner of later something has to give so I think the Chiefs will probably win and face the 49ers. We'll then get endless talk about warrior Mahomes battling through with one leg and a nasty hangnail on his non throwing hand.

Is Romo doing the game? I think he might run out of bodily fluids by the time he's finished lapping at Patty's ball bag.

And then if the Chiefs lose the SB the "Chiefs have been in 5 AFC championships in a row, 3 Super Bowls but have only won one title - we ask Skip and Shannon, is it time to start panicking in Kansas City?" will also start.

If they beat the niners it will switch to "can we extrapolate these 2 Chiefs wins over the next ten years and say Mahomes is now with a doubt the greatest QB in the history of the league?"  while the 9ers have gone from the team that always won Super Bowls to "the modern day Vikings or Bills" .

22 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Super Bowl LVII logo.png

Cincinnati Bengals Vs. Philadelphia Eagles

I’m having a tough time picking these games. I’m leaning toward KC (only because home field) and the Eagles on a hunch.

I hit my tease last week, and that might be the way to go again. I just don’t have the same confidence I did with those games

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m having a tough time picking these games. I’m leaning toward KC (only because home field) and the Eagles on a hunch.

I hit my tease last week, and that might be the way to go again. I just don’t have the same confidence I did with those games

I have a 2-leg parlay

Eagles -2.5 and Bengals-1

+279 odds

Wager $100 Payout $379.50

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2023 at 4:10 PM, Beerfish said:

I may be a bit biased because Patrick Mahomes is my fav player in the whole league and I know that he is hurt and the Bengals have beaten KC three straight times but I am still going to pick KC in a tight game. Mahomes will rise to the occasion.  Chiefs to win

I am taking the Eagles over the Niners. The Niners are good in all areas but Purdy has not faced adversity yet and the Niners have been living off of turnover differential on this long winning streak. Sooner or later that changes and when the Niners have turned it over 2 or more times they are 0-4 I believe.  Also when things break down and get chaotic Hurts will make plays with his legs.  Eagles to win

Same.