Bill Belichick and his girlfriend break up: MERGED

Bugg

5 hours ago, Bugg said:

True story, when we started and I was first learning google analytics, SEO etc.... Bill Belichick's girlfriend was one of the top keywords here. That was the first time I realized people will end up here for the craziest reasons.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Maxman said:

True story, when we started and I was first learning google analytics, SEO etc.... Bill Belichick's girlfriend was one of the top keywords here. That was the first time I realized people will end up here for the craziest reasons.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

GIF by South Park

17 hours ago, Bugg said:

I think an explicit warning is needed for that link.  I do not need to se Belichick on the beach on nothing but shorts.

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

edit: ah crap - sorry about the duplicate thread. I never clicked the link in the original thread because it looked like it would give my computer super aids. Also, no one knows who TF Linda is and my thread title was way better.

Sorry, not sorry.  Possible dirt on either Belichich or the Patriots (oh please let it be that!) always trumps a Neil Diamond reference.  Lots of things actually trump a Neil Diamond reference but I'll make allowances for you.  

• Haha 2