I will be off the site for a bit

Maxman

I posted some of this in an off topic thread, but I think I should do it here so everyone will know why I won't be around for a little while.  Last week we found out that my wife has breast cancer.  So while I help her gear up for that fight, I am going to take a leave of absence from the site.  We don't know much yet, meeting with the oncologist soon.  But I just want to clear my head and make sure she has all the support she needs.  Lauren is strong and positive, so we are confident that she will kick this in its ass.  

So for the posters here, you are on your own with the moderators here.  It is a dream team staff so you will be in good hands.  :)

Dennis Agapito is taking over as Managing Editor on the front page.  And Courtney Aurillo is going to handle all of our social media accounts. Greenbeans is going to handle any technical issues that come up.

Thanks everyone, keep posting and I will be back soon with good news!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted some of this in an off topic thread, but I think I should do it here so everyone will know why I won't be around for a little while.  Last week we found out that my wife has breast cancer.  So while I help her gear up for that fight, I am going to take a leave of absence from the site.  We don't know much yet, meeting with the oncologist soon.  But I just want to clear my head and make sure she has all the support she needs.  Lauren is strong and positive, so we are confident that she will kick this in its ass.  

So for the posters here, you are on your own with the moderators here.  It is a dream team staff so you will be in good hands.   :)

Dennis Agapito is taking over as Managing Editor on the front page.  And Courtney Aurillo is going to handle all of our social media accounts. Greenbeans is going to handle any technical issues that come up.

Our prayers will be with your wife and family man. Best of luck.

So for the posters here, you are on your own with the moderators here.  It is a dream team staff so you will be in good hands.   :)

Best of luck. I will keep you in my prayers. She will be back and healthier than ever. God Bless.

Thoughts and prayers for your wife and family. Having the right mindset is just as important as having the right doctors, never stop being positive and never stop expecting the best from your doctors. If they lose your confidence, find new ones, and don't waste any time doing it.

Good luck. 

Best of luck to your wife.  Also, I don't know if this guy is legit but maybe check out "BurzynskiMovie.com" ("Cancer is Serious Business").

Archived