The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

If true, Raiders will have to slash $. Keep an eye on their C, Hudson. Makes a ton, is 29. Maybe for Darron Lee, on his rookie deal? The guy from the Raiders the other day had the terms out of our trade before any of the main guys, Rapp and Schefty. Also said to keep eye out for another trade between Jets/Raiders. Think his tag is Bloodonthecarpet. Just a thought.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Drums said:

Definitely not the first place I'd choose if I was him. I'd rather go to the Colts, even for a little less money. Or NY for more.

Oakland's right up there with Buffalo as places that are hell holes. Throw in Cincy and you've got your trifecta. 

Not everyone rates places to live in the same way.  I’m sure many players don’t want to be in NYC either.

3 minutes ago, section314 said:

If true, Raiders will have to slash $. Keep an eye on their C, Hudson. Makes a ton, is 29. Maybe for Darron Lee, on his rookie deal? The guy from the Raiders the other day had the terms out of our trade before any of the main guys, Rapp and Schefty. Also said to keep eye out for another trade between Jets/Raiders. Think his tag is Bloodonthecarpet. Just a thought.

I could definitely see that happening and would be much happier with thst scenario than signing paradis.

2 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

I could definitely see that happening and would be much happier with thst scenario than signing paradis.

I would say not likely, bit you never know. Raiders will need to find $, and that comment the other day was interesting, if nothing else. Hudson is at least on par with Paradis.

Someone on the other Bell thread made a good point.  Apparently he has an "album dropping" tomorrow. 

No coincidence that he planned this for the first day of Free Agency.

He's waiting until tomorrow to make a big spectacle about the whole thing.

When a player is all about himself, vs. the team, IMO - it's  just another reason to stay away.

In the grand scheme of things, RB is not the biggest need this team has. Crowell IS still on this team, for better or worse. Bell would have been a nice get, but the bigger priorities are center and cornerback right now. We have no starting center and no #2 CB or nickel. 

If Mosely gets $17m per year, how much do you think Bell is going to sign for? At some point you have to move on. 

19 minutes ago, section314 said:

More info on Hudson please? Is he a top tier Center?

Archived