CORRECTION(x3): Everyone breathe, we have an extra 43 mil to play with

Team archer

Sucks we missed out on a few guys cause of Barr but whatever. Plus i dont really care for Houston cause hes old but if he dosent ask for anything absurd than im cool with it.

Btw **** Anthony Barr.

edited topic because of a Bell to raiders tweet I saw a few seconds ago

edited AGAIN cause we lost Paradis

1 minute ago, Team archer said:

Sucks we missed out on a few guys cause of Barr but whatever. Plus i dont really care for Houston cause hes old but if he dosent ask for anything absurd than im cool with it.

Btw **** Anthony Barr.

That’s why Barr is such a dick. He makes a agreement which means we weren’t able to possibly look at other FA then suddenly changed his mind. I know he doesn’t give a sh*t but our own fans are blaming Macc more than Barr lol

Honestly we already got Mosley and idk how successful that gamble would have been. Barr hasn't been an edge since college and we were shelling out a ton of cash. Hopefully this means we can up our offers to Le'veon and Paradis 

8 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Means dick to me if they miss out on Bell and Paradis.

There’s no reason they shouldn’t be able to wrap both of those guys up. None.

and another OLineman if Barr is out. Saffold,, wisniewski ??? Darby.... plenty of options for that money

12 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

That’s why Barr is such a dick. He makes a agreement which means we weren’t able to possibly look at other FA then suddenly changed his mind. I know he doesn’t give a sh*t but our own fans are blaming Macc more than Barr lol

They should do away with this two day bullsh*t--Sign or die.  Start Wednesday and put these guys noses to the grindstone.  Barr screwed up our plan

14 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Means dick to me if they miss out on Bell and Paradis.

There’s no reason they shouldn’t be able to wrap both of those guys up. None.

Correct, at this point if we get Paradis and Bell and wouldn't have had we still had Barr - this is great news.  

If we still lose out on then it's not so good.

just hurts because had he backed out earlier, we could have thrown our hat in the ring for z'darius smith or preston smith who i actually liked even better and didnt think they'd get as much money.  

The packers signing both was a great move, although i want to see the deals before i say for sure we would have been in better shape.  But it does hurt us in that regard.

There are still edge guys out there: ansa, houston, shane ray, shaq barrett, golden from arizona.  All decent options that can be had for less than barr was commanding. 

Just now, jack48 said:

They should do away with this two day bullsh*t--Sign or die.  Start Wednesday and put these guys noses to the grindstone.  Barr screwed up our plan

Yeah but this is not something that happens which shows what a piece of sh*t he is. I’ve seen plenty of players talking seriously to other teams and using them as leverage but not actually having a contract agreeed on. If we didn’t have a agreement we at least would know there was a possibility he wouldn’t be here

19 minutes ago, Team archer said:

Plus i dont really care for Houston cause hes old but if he dosent ask for anything absurd than im cool with it.

Btw **** Anthony Barr.

He’s not old. Every 30 year old isn’t old. He’s had 18.5 sacks in the last two seasons. He’s had 20 sacks in a season before. He may wind up being a BETTER signing.

22 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

He’s a bRUIN, and he’s always going to bRUIN.

I like Domers, though. ?

We were paying this ahole 15M with tons of garantee.  That is a lot of $.  Maybe he would have lived up to it and maybe he wouldn't have.  What say we all look at the glass as half full guys.  We have our FQB, we have our new CS, we have our war-chest, and we have the draft.  Go Mac, go Jets.   

I’m not losing my$hit but we need pas rushers more than $17m run stopping MLBers

Mosley is in his prime right now and can cover to a point. The money is high but your not talking about a guy coming in on his third deal either. 4X 2nd team all-pro is a very good player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Let me say this...

If we don't get Paradis and/or Bell and seems to be clearly used by Barr to get more money out MN. 

This FA's is a disaster and Mac should be fired on the spot.

You've gone off the deep end.

2 minutes ago, Happy Clouds said:

Not signing Cousins last year turned out to be a blessing in disguise.  We were able to save tons of cash and acquire Sam.

Hopefully, not signing Barr will produce a similar positive result down the road.

True, but I wish it was Mosley and not Barr who backed out. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

You've gone off the deep end.

How do you figure that?

so walking away with a MLB, Slot receiver an injured guard and a role player WR after having a $100mm is a good job?

Not even the biggest Homer can come away thinking Mac performed well.

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

How do you figure that?

so walking away with a MLB, Slot receiver an injured guard and a role player WR after having a $100mm is a good job?

I  thought FA started tomorrw.....so we're toast already....ok, if you say so.  

6 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

How do you figure that?

LIJF just said it all..  FA hasn't even technically started.

Archived