Le’Veon Bell

SR24

I love this guy and I really want him to be a part of our success if we are ever successful. It is also hard starting over every 3-5 years, hearing the same thing again and again. For the love of God, Joe Douglas needs to be our savior. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, SR24 said:

This is a leader and to think the media made him out to be a cancer. Glad we kept him this is what we need 

I was probably as skeptical as anyone on this forum about Le'Veon when we acquired him but I've done a 180.  In retrospect, he was a terrific acquisition.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

I love Le'Veon. Didn't think that was going to be the case, but the guy is a team anchor and one of the best vets you could have during this trying time. I really hope he gets the chance to have a couple good years here ala Thomas Jones. Bell is one shining light in a terrible season. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Drums said:

I love this guy and I really want him to be a part of our success if we are ever successful. It is also hard starting over every 3-5 years, hearing the same thing again and again. For the love of God, Joe Douglas needs to be our savior. 

His rep from Pittsburgh could not be more wrong. A great player and a tremendous teammate. Now that he is here, I hope he's part of good things in the future. Not his fault the OL cannot block for sheet. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1