****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I think they love Vyncint Smith. I don’t agree with the thought process but I think I understand why they felt they didn’t need 2-3 premium WRs.

I think they love Smith as well. And I think Thomas is going to be back, honestly, as a one year band aid/security blanket. He and Gase are tight and he’s a good guy for these younger guys to look up to since he was also a raw athletic WR and can pretty directly speak to what it took to turn himself into a pro.

Just now, jetstream23 said:

The 2014 and 2020 WR Drafts are feeling similar. 

will ferrell crying GIF

Except  we took what I believe will be a top 7 WR in this draft class rather than passing on all of them until the 4th round, more than 100 picks in.  

Rounds 2-3 are the money rounds for WRs, and that was especially the case in this draft.  JD played his 2nd round pick perfect.  Idzik couldn't have played it worse with his Rd 2-3 picks.