We are a worse team today then we were yesterday

The picks will probably be starters and not as good as Adams. I don’t think he’s generational but he’s borderline impact. Seattle wanted one excellent player over 2 very good players. The bottom line all along with Douglas was the two number ones and he even sweetened that with the player and exchange of other picks. So we aren’t as good as yesterday but Adams wore out his welcome here anyways. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, heymangold said:

The dude isn’t wrong, the roster isn’t as good now.  The haul is impressive and I’d like to see joe turn some picks and go after yannick.

Def a downgraded roster. Lots of pressure on JD to get these picks right now. We know how many picks have not panned  out 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Obviously the roster isn’t as good today as it was yesterday because they traded a pro bowler for a jag but it’s not about today or even this year. It’s about the next 4 or 5 years. 

The jets are always about the next 4-5 years that is the problem- the reality is the Jets lied to Adams so he got turned off and forced his way out to go to a better coach and a better franchise - this team has only one proven player in bell and he will b gone soon too -  plus side is season ticket holders like me don’t have to pay for the garbage season on its way 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, kmnj said:

The jets are always about the next 4-5 years that is the problem- the reality is the Jets lied to Adams so he got turned off and forced his way out to go to a better coach and a better franchise - this team has only one proven player in bell and he will b gone soon too -  plus side is season ticket holders like me don’t have to pay for the garbage season on its way 

Thank you....we never wana now. It’s always the “future” and never pans out 

• Thumb Down 3

15 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Obviously the roster isn’t as good today as it was yesterday because they traded a pro bowler for a jag but it’s not about today or even this year. It’s about the next 4 or 5 years. 

Tired of waiting ....you don’t let a beast like they walk away 

• Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

This...

this was most likely not going to be a playoff team. 

But........I think Douglas made it very clear that if you don’t want to be here then fine, See ya.

I am very tired of the Keyshawn, Holmes, Revis, Adams diva attitudes. Glad to see Douglas apparently feels the same.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Telling a player you will want him to stay and would do their best to get a deal done, and this is prior to a pandemic where the cap will likely go down 20M+ the net year warrants changes to plans. Even companies that didn't shutdown have to plan accordingly in these cases so your boss may have sai a raise and promotion was coming before this occurred, but then likely pulls back now. Same in any business. These are not reasonable times.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Tired of waiting ....you don’t let a beast like they walk away 

Walk away? What would you call it without the two firsts and a third? Those picks are more valuable to this franchise than the wannabe highest paid player on defense would’ve ever been 

• Upvote 3

I laughed my ass when I read the title.  Look Adams is very talented but some are acting like he is Lawrence Taylor or Ray Lewis ?.  If Jamal was as great as you think he is we wouldn’t have been 16-32 in the time he has been here 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1