10 point dogs in LA.

johnnyjet

2 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

So on paper this is our last potentially  winnable (lol) game and yet we are still 10 point dogs. I hoping we come out flat as a pancake and get blown out.  I can’t stand the drama. 0-16 changes everything 

WE NEED 0-16. 

I want the first pick, I also wish there was a way to get it with out going 0-16. Hoping Jax wins another, so 1-15 is a possible happy ending. 
0-16 is a terrible blemish and I guess the Jets are deserved of it as an organization, and the 1st pick in the draft is the most important outcome of this season, but 0-16 is just pitiful 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

I want the first pick, I also wish there was a way to get it with out going 0-16. Hoping Jax wins another, so 1-15 is a possible happy ending. 
0-16 is a terrible blemish and I guess the Jets are deserved of it as an organization, and the 1st pick in the draft is the most important outcome of this season, but 0-16 is just pitiful 

It might be the boot into the colon this organization (and specifically our owners) need to make any real change in approach. The JD hire is a promising sign that at least Chris Johnson appreciates that you can't make a 5-star meal when you always shop at the dented can bin by the checkout aisle. Let's hope this realization applies to our next HC hiring process.

1 minute ago, Adoni Beast said:

This game worries me the most...then Cleveland...then Miami (only because rookie QB).

I know most people are worried about Week 17, but if we’re sitting there at 0-15...I can’t see Belichick allowing himself to be the 1 win for us.

Clearly you dont know the depths Belicheck hates our franchise. If the man is faced with two options, 

1 - Lose a meaningless game that doesnt ding your overall reputation in the grander scheme of things, but keeps your hated rival from securing the QB they are tanking for. 

Or

2 - Beat a hated rival while they sit 1 loss away from securing a potentially franchise altering QB, helping them secure the rights to draft him. 

I can assure you, Bill is currently video taping our practices and scouring our game footage, to find some 4D chess move to help us win that last game, it's in his DNA. 

Hell, he basically tried to do the same thing last Monday. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Yes, during their furious fourth quarter rally where they overcame a double digit deficit to win on a last second field goal BB sure looked like he was trying to throw the game.

As seen by their win over the Ravens last night, they're very much trying to compete and make the playoffs...

And frankly, if we need a loss to secure the #1 pick in the draft Week 17 I think the Jets will have a large number of inactives.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Clearly you dont know the depths Belicheck hates our franchise. If the man is faced with two options, 

1 - Lose a meaningless game that doesnt ding your overall reputation in the grander scheme of things, but keeps your hated rival from securing the QB they are tanking for. 

Or

2 - Beat a hated rival while they sit 1 loss away from securing a potentially franchise altering QB, helping them secure the rights to draft him. 

I can assure you, Bill is currently video taping our practices and scouring our game footage, to find some 4D chess move to help us win that last game, it's in his DNA. 

I’m not so sure. I also think highly competitive people such as BB aren’t scared of Trevor Lawrence. He would relish in making him seeing ghosts just like Darnold.

You may be right but I think his ego would rather NOT lose to (potentially) one of the worst teams in league history. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The jets could beat the chargers, phins, raiders, browns and pats.

We are not facing a murderers row of teams, a lot of these teams can have a bad game at any time and the Jets showed last game that there is still some fight left.

What team have you been watching?

The Jets are not winning this game or any other this year.

The tank is on.

5 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

This HC DESERVES 0-16.  This owner DESERVES 0-16.  The previous GM deserves the extra stain of 0-16 to an already destroyed resume.  We the fans are the only ones who do not deserve 0-16, but it is a means to an end and necessary to potentially reboot the franchise.  Forcing your fanbase to root for a winless season is as low as it gets for a franchise.  

Damn this team.

• Upvote 1

Chargers stink, the Jets just went toe to toe with a team that knocked off the Ravens last night by taking the ball ? and MASHING IT RIGHT IN THEIR FACE with that very good offense line. 
The Pats out physicalled the physical Ravens! God I hate to say it but this Jet team is probably picking 4th,5th, or 6th! 
Trevor? Gone, Fields? Gone, Sewell? Gone. 
Just a feeling being a longtime Jet fan. 

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Chargers stink, the Jets just went toe to toe with a team that knocked off the Ravens last night by taking the ball ? and MASHING IT RIGHT IN THEIR FACE with that very good offense line. 
The Pats out physicalled the physical Ravens! God I hate to say it but this Jet team is probably picking 4th,5th, or 6th! 
Trevor? Gone, Fields? Gone, Sewell? Gone. 
Just a feeling being a longtime Jet fan. 

Your gonna be in for rude awakening come sunday

45 minutes ago, peebag said:

What team have you been watching?

The Jets are not winning this game or any other this year.

The tank is on.

They will win at least one game.  They should have beat the pats who just beat the ravens.  It is incredibly hard to go 0-16

There is no tank, the jets are a bad team but a lot of teams have bad weeks and all it takes is a good week by the jets and a bad week by one of the other teams and there is your win.

The Jets ALWAYS botch their draft position.

Jets never win on the west coast first of all. Also I’ve watched a lot of Chargers games this year for some reason they’ve been on tv/red zone a lot. They’re a much better than team than us. They should really have no problem. Plus they are getting back Ekeler this week

55 minutes ago, Barkus said:

If it was at home it would be more concerning. Since it is on the road I’m less worried about them winning.

I hope you are right but the Chargers don't have much of a home field advantage and they shoot themselves in the foot in incredible ways. 

Their offense should shred our defense - that's what I am hanging my hopes on.