NY Daily News writer quits over being Manish's puppet and reason for Manish losing credentials exposed.

Jetsbb

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Some more...

I've said for years the Manish needed a beatin.  Harassing someone's kid?  F that.  What a piece of garbage.

Also....100% believe these stories are true.  No way she posts that if it's not.  That's text book defamation if it's not true.

Had the same thought. Manish needs to get his ass beat. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Geat job, jetsbabe.

I am so glad he's done with no chance of coming back.  That guy undermined our team for the better part of a decade and cost us free agents and coaching candidates through his constant badmouthing and unfair narratives.  Never want to hear his name again.

SAR I

Unfortunately he is still doing it. He mislead the locker room video scandal making it seem like the jets were peeping toms when really the players just didn't want to be punished for not wearing masks. He also is now creating headlines trying to get the Jets in trouble for purposefully tanking all because they put Bless Austin on IR.

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Some more...

I've said for years the Manish needed a beatin.  Harassing someone's kid?  F that.  What a piece of garbage.

Also....100% believe these stories are true.  No way she posts that if it's not.  That's text book defamation if it's not true.

@Jets Babe dropping the knowledge.

• Upvote 4

What an absolute POS human being. 

forget the fact who Douglas is and what role he plays for one of 32 NFL teams. 

strip that away and you have a reporter harassing a young kid at a baseball game. A gradeschool game. A game he doesnt cover. Going with the only intent to harass one specific person. 

what a scumbag. 

the NYDN should be ashamed of themselves.

I hope this gets national news attention. I know it won’t, but I wish it would. 

• Upvote 1