Hey look! Jacksonville is now a desirable destination!

The Jags fired their GM you assume they will fire Marrone. I guess Idzik is still working in their front office although he was not named interim GM. Also the Jags have been rumored to be some day moving to London, UK. That is probably a stretch but there were stories about it and they played a number of games in London. 

You knew this was going to be the case lol.

Nobody is asking whether Trevor Lawrence would want to get drafted by the Jaguars LMAO.

It's like the Jaguars are the epitome of how an NFL franchise should be run or something. 

Jalen Ramsey quit on the Jags last season and Ndgakoue called out the owners kid on Twitter just this year when he was still on the team. But nobody is talking about the "toxic situation" in Jacksonville.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kelly said:

..if i may,.. florida does NOT have a STATE incometax    ?

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

To be honest, that’s the only thing that Florida wins.  I think the professional leagues should do something about that / though Florida teams haven’t traditionally been a powerhouse that is dominating sports.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

This is why i hate Sports Media, To say Jacksonville Florida is more desirable then NYC is a joke. The kid is from GA I get it but to say because that part of FL is Like GA is a reach to get people to think Jacksonville is this alluring destination is comical.

They aren’t talking about the cities, they are talking about the franchises.  From a football standpoint, they have more going for them right now.  For all the reasons that Jet fans were proclaiming how attractive the Jets job was when  they were controlling the first overall pick, the same can be said for Jacksonville now.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

• Trevor Lawrence. 

• A+ available salary cap space. 

• A+ draft capital. 

• State of Florida. 

Yes. The Jaguars become an attractive destination as an NFL Franchise. 

The Jets blew it. The very first week after securing Trevor Lawrence they're benching their starter and not letting their Star NFL RB play today.

They get it. They understand. 

It's comical how badly Jets ownership and management were duped again.

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

• Trevor Lawrence. 

• A+ draft capital. 

• State of Florida. 

The Jets blew it. The very first week after securing Trevor Lawrence they're benching their starter and not letting their Star NFL RB play today.

Yup, tank is full on, we are the masters of meaningless wins...

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

• Trevor Lawrence. 

• A+ draft capital. 

• State of Florida. 

Again, stop with the Jets blew it nonsense.  The Rams were 17 point favorites.  THEY blew it.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

They aren’t talking about the cities, they are talking about the franchises.  From a football standpoint, they have more going for them right now.  For all the reasons that Jet fans were proclaiming how attractive the Jets job was when  they were controlling the first overall pick, the same can be said for Jacksonville now.  

Exactly.  It's funny that people take it personally and say "NY Is better than Jacksonville".  They're obviously talking about from a "chance to win" perspective.  Though the lack of state income tax should absolutely be another reason.  Meanwhile NY's taxes (between state and federal) are rumored to be going up to 62% for the top bracket.  Who in their right mind would choose to pay that?!

https://nypost.com/2020/10/21/joe-bidens-killer-tax-threat-to-new-york/

39 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

It's comical how badly Jets ownership and management were duped again.

Khan is better than the Johnsons. Granted living In NY/NJ now kinda sucks...but it comes down to ownership. The Jaguars have been more competitive than the Jets recently.

• Haha 1

You guys are funny with your endless bashing of jacksonville.

i live in fl. Never been to jax, but i am sure that it is like every other coastal fl towns with a crappy section and absolutely gorgeous sections. Guess what rich folks live in the gorgeous sections and im sure it is near paradise especially when compared to the boring snowed in freezing possibilities like buffalo, detroit, green bay, cincinatti, etc etc

give it a rest already

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 3

In this day and age of media and fans swinging wildly about teams and players in the short term, the whole Lawrence narrative is going to change over the next 3 weeks or so.

The can't miss, saviour Qb scenario will change when Bama kicks the shi* out of Clemson and Lawrence gets thrashed in the nat champ game two years in a row. 

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Yeah, who would choose that place over going to coach a team in a shared stadium, working under the Johnsons, sky high taxes and having Governors Murphy and Cuomo telling you who can come to your house for dinner?

It's like signing on to add 4 complete and utter buffoons into your life and giving them control of you.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

But before, Jets with the top spot was a toxic situation. Phew. 

What is confusing about the Jags are cleaning house on the front office while the Jets were keeping most of the same structure in place? That makes it more attractive. I know people here like to attribute success to Joe D (and don't get me wrong, I've been ok with what his plan seems to be even though it went so wrong this year), but he hasn't actually had any..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, heymangold said:

To be honest, that’s the only thing that Florida wins.  I think the professional leagues should do something about that / though Florida teams haven’t traditionally been a powerhouse that is dominating sports.

5be6214ac1c0014e8aa78a88a3f6d6ee.jpg

?