Do your friends and colleagues break your balls as a Jets fan?

So I have 2 professional athletes and a few ESPN guys as clients. One wrote me a note and I cut and paste a piece.  I see him once a year or so but with Covid, he sent me his stuff with this note.  I'm sure you guys get it as well.  This is an ESPN guy who literally had his salary cut in half die to Covid.

image.thumb.png.0e77459e52e18e7172a63c89c265a789.png

• Haha 3

I have college friends from Philly, die hard Eagles fans obviously, and as EY said the Jets are not even relevant enough to be taunt-worthy. And most of my friends in NYC couldn’t name five football players with a gun to their head. 

• Upvote 3

There's no one out here except lil' ol me that's a Jet fan.

So when the Jets embarrass themselves, everyone I know usually have to react at me via text/email or social media.

I'm the midwest dumping ground for all things Jet related.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

-  I am a leper!

- I own a  betamax!

- I liked Waterworld!

Yeah like I am going to tell anyone I know I am a Jet fan.

I wanted to mention this to you before......the NHL suspended/fined a guy for cross checking somebody in the pre-game warmup. Is one of the Hanson Brothers sons in the league?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

So I have 2 professional athletes and a few ESPN guys as clients. One wrote me a note and I cut and paste a piece.  I see him once a year or so but with Covid, he sent me his stuff with this note.  I'm sure you guys get it as well.  This is an ESPN guy who literally had his salary cut in half die to Covid.

image.thumb.png.0e77459e52e18e7172a63c89c265a789.png

Does a bear sh!t in the woods?

At least I am not in the union locals.  Those guys get tribal.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

Born and raised in Brooklyn NY, in the 90s-2000’s and I can tell you the majority of the locals were Giants fans including my father. I remember every time I would tell anyone that I was a Jets fan the response was always: “why?” ? 

I used to retort to Giant's fans that the Jets were owned by General Patton's oilman.   Then Woody bought the team.  Sigh.  What kind of person goes through life as "Woody Johnson"?

• Haha 2

I've never gotten my balls busted.  But almost always am greeted with a peculiar look and "you are a Jets fan?" Or "How did you become a Jets fan"?  

People are generally confused how someone with no geographical connection could make such a terrible choice.

• Upvote 2