Brian Schottenheimer is a clown.

17 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

This Shotty hate around here is laughable when you consider every OC we've had since him has been worse.  And yes though, I agree that his statement the OP sites is cringeworthy.    

He was horrendous and the pathetic coaches after him do not excuse that.

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

This Shotty hate around here is laughable when you consider every OC we've had since him has been worse.  And yes though, I agree that his statement the OP sites is cringeworthy.    

chan gailey?  he got fitzy to throw for the most yards in jets history.  it's more to do with the quality of the players than the coordinator.

• Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, rangerous said:

chan gailey?  he got fitzy to throw for the most yards in jets history.  it's more to do with the quality of the players than the coordinator.

Anyone who thinks Fitzy is quality and he is the reason the team did well should be banned from talking NFL football.  Good day.  I said good day!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Anyone who thinks Fitzy is quality and he is the reason the team did well should be banned from talking NFL football.  Good day.  I said good day!

it wasn't about fitzy as much as having a good supporting cast.  the jets haven't been able to field a pair of receivers like decker and marshall in a very long time not to mention some good running.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, pointman said:

When asked if Trevor Lawrence was the starter for Jacksonville he wouldn't say yes. Instead he said this:

Also, Belichick's a scumbag. 

It's almost like he doesn't make that decision and is getting his speaking points from the HC.

It's amazing the way we crap on people for no reason around here

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, pointman said:

When asked if Trevor Lawrence was the starter for Jacksonville he wouldn't say yes. Instead he said this:

Also, Belichick's a scumbag. 

He's a clown ??? You are just figuring that out now ??? 

Here is a fun inside story from the 2010 season for you. 

During practice, the punting unit would joke about Schotty's offence and his play calling by insisting that they put in extra practice punting out of their own end zone. 

That's a true story...

• Post of the Week 2

This is the old school, everyone needs to earn their job way. It’s hard to kill them for it, despite how silly it is. Unlike the Jets, they actually have a QB who’s started NFL games on the roster. Maybe they’re just throwing Minshew a little respect... ? 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

You mean the Jets had a defense that would make even little Schotty look far less inept than he really is ???

00e178b3bfc6e63946bd2d13e625c55f.jpg

• Haha 1

This.

Let's hate on Schottenheimer and Sanchez who took us within 60 minutes of the Super Bowl, twice, but nut all over Martin and Pennington, two guys whose dictionaries were missing the word "clutch".

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

This.

Let's hate on Schottenheimer and Sanchez who took us within 60 minutes of the Super Bowl, twice, but nut all over Martin and Pennington, two guys whose dictionaries were missing the word "clutch".

SAR I

NOT a fan of Shotty but geez, we haven't had an offense since he left.  Agree reluctantly with the two posters above.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

This.

SAR I

On top of that Schotty just rewrote the records books with Wilson

I wish we had hired Schotty to be head coach we could be so lucky

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

This.

SAR I

That seven-step drop on 3rd and 17 in Pittsburgh was a real beauty.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

This.

SAR I

The guy you want to idolize for 2009 and 2010 is Rex. And for that matter, Rex went 8-8 his last year with the absolutely worst roster the Jets have ever seen.