Connor McGovern responds to the “trolls”

Rhg1084

one photo doesn't tell the whole story.  and you also can't tell what the coaches are saying.  maybe it was avt's fault.  looks like fant had control of his guy.  i'm not against shuffling someone else into the rg spot or moving mcgovern from center to guard.  something has got to be done to firm up the center of the oline.

• Upvote 1

WOW

Three games in and Saleh has lost the team?  Always said when a HC loses the team it's time for him to lose his job.

But three games in? Really?

The theme this past off season was, "this time it feels different".  This may be the worst Jets season ever the way it is starting out.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Really not trying to beat a dead horse here but tell how the ****, can this guy can be this bad at his job and do sh*t like this, in addition to talking smack in press conferences about his QB and that's cool but Denzel Mims cant dress on the worst offense in Football???

wtf

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, JiFapono said:

Really not trying to beat a dead horse here but tell how the ****, can this guy can be this bad at his job and do sh*t like this, in addition to talking smack in press conferences about his QB and that's cool but Denzel Mims cant dress on the worst offense in Football. 

wtf

It just makes him look worse.  Any other coach with this putrid offense would try anything.  This coach is all about moral victories, which is all he may be able to achieve.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

LaFleur and the rest of his staff are ass. McGovern is an unprofessional idiot for making that post.  GFY Connor, and you have zero credibility criticizing any fans after your abysmal play this season. In other words Connor.....  STFU  and play better than a local high school squad. Dickhead.

In fact, cut him. Just for the fans.  We're going to have a zero - three win season at best and any other scrub can be a turnstile just like him.    Cut this arrogant f*ck immediately.  He and the Rotten one can go for a long walk off a short pier.  GO raid the CFL of some of their linemen.  They won't be any worse than these two.

31 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

The wheels are falling off and it's only 3 games in....

This is, literally, one of those situations where the NFL might have to step in take control of this organization.  It's such a cluster F right now and there's nothing that can be done to better this team right now.

First.... part of me finds your 180 degree turn on everything  you thought was a good idea not that long ago mildly impressive. I don't think I've ever seen someone cut bait so quickly, worst case scenario could be reality and you're  willing  to recognize  it pretty quickly. You do seem more blackpilled on it than I do which is generally  a hard place to end up.

On the other hand I think you should tied to your previous position and be forced to defend it for at least 3 more weeks.?

I'm still willing to let this thing play out and see if JD can pull a rabbit put of his hat. You seem done with his **** already. Either way fun stuff Go Jets!!!

3 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

First.... part of me finds your 180 degree turn on everything  you thought was a good idea not that long ago mildly impressive. I don't think I've ever seen someone cut bait so quickly, worst case scenario could be reality and you're  willing  to recognize  it pretty quickly. You do seem more blackpilled on it than I do which is generally  a hard place to end up.

On the other hand I think you should tied to your previous position and be forced to defend it for at least 3 more weeks.?

I'm still willing to let this thing play out and see if JD can pull a rabbit put of his hat. You seem done with his **** already. Either way fun stuff Go Jets!!!

People are wrong. Honestly, I liked that JD saw offense as a priority it was a refreshing change of pace around here and nice to see we were finally moving with the times.  Of course, the players he chose were abysmal.  I had hoped he picked the right ones.

ZW, well..his talent is apparent.  it's very hard to watch him and not see his natural skill-set.  He has all of the tools to be Mahomes/Rodgers, I still believe that....But my biggest concern with ZW (and it's a big one) is how quickly he got shell-shocked.  It took one rough outing for all of his fundamentals to fall apart.  Should I just watch that and defend it even though my eyes are obviously telling me something different.  That was always going to be a question with ZW...No way to tell until he got in there and starting taking NFL shots.  Well he did and so far has failed that test.  I'm not optimistic.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Number 65 in the Iowa program, number 1 in my heart, Tyler Linderbaum.

If he came out last year he’d have been a second round pick, prior to this season everyone had him as a mid-first rounder, he’ll probably be a top 10 player by the time the draft rolls around. 

We'll surely be able to grab him then.

I'm sold!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Not only does the team suck but the players are not likable. I don’t even know who I’d say is my favorite current Jet. I used to have to list multiple players and narrow it down…

Ammendola is my fav

Matt Amendola appreciation thread !!! - NY Jets Forum - JetNation.com

❤️

Too bad we're going to let him walk in the offseason after he leads the team in points scored.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Not only does the team suck but the players are not likable. I don’t even know who I’d say is my favorite current Jet. I used to have to list multiple players and narrow it down…

I had to think about it for a while after reading this, and I think the best I could come up with was JFM and Fatukasi... and best part of all, they'll both probably be walking after this season.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Really not trying to beat a dead horse here but tell how the ****, can this guy can be this bad at his job and do sh*t like this, in addition to talking smack in press conferences about his QB and that's cool but Denzel Mims cant dress on the worst offense in Football???

wtf

It was actually Roten who was blaming Wilson, but, yes, your point stands.

They both suck at playing football and being professional.