THEY SHOULD HAVE HIRED REX AGAIN

THE BARON

Once opposing OCs figured out his defense, Ryan was a pretty bad defensive coach, and he was always indifferent to the offense. 

Bills dumped him very quickly.

His only job since is having Mike Greenberg give him handies under the desk on a show no sensible person watches that wastes valuable Seaport real estate.  

I get it; these 3 games have been terrible. But stop going backward. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 3

Just now, Bugg said:

Once opposing OCs figured out his defense, Ryan was a pretty bad defensive coach, and he was always indifferent to the offense. 

Bills dumped him very quickly.

His only job since is having Mike Greenberg give him handies under the desk on a show no sensible person watches that wastes valuable Seaport real estate.  

I get it; these 3 games have been terrible. But stop going backward. 

Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith constantly turning it over in jet territory = opposing teams “figuring out Rex’s defense”

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

For 2 of his 7 years as a HC he was well respected.  ask Buffalo what they think of him.  He wants a job again…. Why no takers???.

To put it simply, Rex Ryan's scheme does not work without Hall of Fame caliber defenders than enable his scheme.

His teams look unorganized and undisciplined.

I'll never forget when he punted late in overtime with our playoff hopes on the line.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo 24 7 said:

To put it simply, Rex Ryan's scheme does not work without Hall of Fame caliber defenders than enable his scheme.

His teams look unorganized and undisciplined.

I'll never forget when he punted late in overtime with our playoff hopes on the line.

He looked great with Revis in his prime shutting down one receiver by himself. Otherwise, not so good. 

As to that Geno Smith and Sanchez being bad, true. But he simply never cared a bit about the offesn spare they not turn the ball over. Rex Ryan is like the guy that always skips leg day. You cannot build a team with one unit and neglect the rest. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3