****OFFICIAL JETS VS SAINTS ATTRITION BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Zach is definitely not the only problem with this team.

but he is also not the solution

we definitely have a qb problem

I wont argue that we MAY have a QB problem. 

But problems 1-10 are all defense. 11-13 are all somehow Mims. Then we can talk about Zach. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

I remember a coach at a basketball camp asking me, “where do you look when you’re shooting?”   I replied “the rim”.   He replied “what part of the rim?”   I said “ooooooh”

I bet Wilson’s eyes need better training.  He is all over the place. It can’t be simple footwork or hips or release point 

6 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

So going by that logic, peyton mannning, brett favre, troy aikman, steve young and all the other great qb's that struggled in year one they all should have been given up on

Peyton Manning had a passer rating of 71.2 with 3,739 yards, 26 touchdowns and 28 interceptions in 16 games in his rookie season in 1998.

So please STFU with this argument.  Apples to Oranges.

Zach just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zach's

021 Passing

STATS CMP ATT PCT YDS YDS/G TD INT RATE
Regular Season 141 243 58.0 1539 192.4 6 11 66.2
  • Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

49 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Ok so you guys are convinced that zach sucks.

ok. So then do you support drafting a qb for shtz n gigglz say round 2/3?

Because NOBODY here talks about that. Nobody in the draft forum suggests it. Odd

I’d support it.  At bare minimum Zach Wilson cannot be the unquestioned Week 1 starter next year.  Add a veteran and a mid-round guy to the QB room.  And bring back White too on his RFA tag while they’re at it.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

Peyton Manning had a passer rating of 71.2 with 3,739 yards, 26 touchdowns and 28 interceptions in 16 games in his rookie season in 1998.

And in 5 years, the Golden Arch can do the same for us.

7 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

So going by that logic, peyton mannning, brett favre, troy aikman, steve young and all the other great qb's that struggled in year one they all should have been given up on

Hard to say without having seen their rookie seasons but it's the simple throws that he misses over and over again. The screen to berrios on the dirt, screen in HOU game that sailed over the head and outta bounce, the game clinching 1st down to Davis against Tenn and add up the rest I'm missing from all season and its definitely in the double digits probably closer to 20 if you add em all up. Layups. I doubt thos HOFers were missing layups. 

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

Life is short and precious, Find a different team to root for. Zach is not even close to going anywhere