****OFFICIAL JETS VS SAINTS ATTRITION BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, JTJet said:

Yep all Zachs fault still. 

Players dropping everything. 

Players falling down. 

Leaky sieve of an offensive line. 

They’re all terrible. It’s everyone’s fault. This team is trash from Saleh down to the kicker and backups 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I hear you but I have a hard time thinking terrible accuracy within 10 yards is mental. On every short throw they are either in the dirt, thrown way too hard, can't hit player in stride. or just so far off the mark it takes the player out of his rhythm or should I call it stride in turn slowing him down. I'm not sure how you fix all of that on just the short pass portion of his game. That's not even including all the other sh*t he does wrong and if that was not bad enough he's going into Darnold mode throwing off the back foot. Each week something else in his game implodes and the OL or the receivers are really not an excuse anymore.

#Zachenberg.  

this is the most appropriate nickname ever 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, MysticalJet2 said:

I'm sorry but Zach Wilson is garbage right now.  Definitely not worth the high 1st and more of a project.  will he be great someday ... maybe, but should not be starting in the NFL right now or this year.  period!

Not a dig against you at all.   But why do you think he will be "great some day"?   This kid looks every bit the QB who played in a POS conference with no real experience against top flight defenses.   Every game, Zack looks confused and unable to make simple throws that guys like Mike White (another JAG) were able to complete and operate this offense.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Dolphin fan beat reporter is a kid who took a job nobody else wanted, and should work on the grammar of his tweets if he wants to be taken seriously as a journalist. 

As for the “weppinz” argument, it wouldn’t matter if Zach had Calvin Johnson out there today. He should have never started this season.

I don’t disagree with that, you know that.  But we don’t have the power to change that.  He’s raw.  Raw guys aren’t going to come out unaffected by No-name Montgomery starting at WR.