****Jets Never Ending Season Comes To An End Game Thread****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, 68JET11 said:

If you think we're not going to draft OL high, think again. I know we have backups playing, but doesn't matter. When facing a good defense, first string would be struggling as well.

If JD signs a high quality interior free agent and extends Moses, drafting a lineman can be delayed until the mid-rounds. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Meh, not throwing it away on 3rd down isn’t that big of a deal. So maybe the punt would have left Buffalo on the 20 instead of the 30, but that also presumes a 0% chance of making a play if he escapes. Truth is it looks worse than it was in practice.

Perhaps. And I guess this is the perfect game to hold on to the ball to make something happen. I just have PTSD from watching Sanchez, Geno, Darnold never learn how to get rid of the ball when you need to and taking costly sacks.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Fant and McGovern have been terrific this season. Woulda loved them in right now.

While they have played well, I'm not sure they make much of a difference today again the front 4 of Buffalo. We need another stud guard and center. We need to dominate on the OL like we did in 2009/10.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Moseley takes a lot of flack but lots of dudes ain’t giving that type of effort into a tackle attempt like that in these conditions in a meaningless game.

@ $17M/year avg. salary for a MLB, yeah…….I expect, Nay DEMAND, that type of effort for that type of coin. Has to show heart and leadership for a certain portion of fan base to not dislike the guy for his contract (another egregious Mac sin)

These are the games that are going to define Wilson as a leader in that locker room moving forward. 52 other guys are out there playing in that sh*t weather, taking a beating from a fired-up Bills team. If Zach can play, he has to play. 

I agree what good would it do sitting him? He’s a football player not a glass vase

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

If JD signs a high quality interior free agent and extends Moses, drafting a lineman can be delayed until the mid-rounds. 

Lol if he does that then he’s entering the draft with 5 starting OLmen not even counting Becton. If he does that he’s probably not touching OL in the draft until day 3.