Bart Scott unloads on the Patriots

Bart Scott is the man! He's a little bit loco at times but he does make sense some of the time. You should hear his take on the Michael Clemons pick - he said every team needs a couple of felons. He said the Ravens always made sure they had a felon or 2 on the team. Wish I could find that take.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

If the Pats win 10 games again this season there should never be another argument who the greatest coach of all time is. The fact that Bill won 10 games last year and made the playoffs is another feather in his cap

Greatest coach of all time, or is he still cheating somehow/way and the NFL is just tired of catching them in the act.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

This draft really sucked for them strange was a third rounder and that wr was a super reach but kj right bellicheck has nothing to prove to anyone 

If BB wins the Super Bowl without Brady, he'll have nothing to prove. I don't see that happening any time soon. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Bill Simmons went off on Belichick’s drafting on his podcast with Schragger on Monday.  Went through his drafts for the past five years and went off on how they have no blue chip players (he thinks Mac Jones and Barrimore are Bill’s best picks recently but stopped short of saying they are elite).  Actually said he’s worried the Jets might be turning the tables on the Patriots.

It was enjoyable and interesting to hear the ultimate Pats homer vent about something I’ve been thinking for a few years now.

I like Bart but he is a bit of a wind bag sometimes. I don't think Belicheat's drafts are very good and that 1st round pick this year was pretty awful but he still went to the playoffs last year.  Their rookie QB outperformed our rookie and they also crushed us twice last year. I do think we are building a very good young team and will eventually be kicking their ass on a regular basis but Bart should chill on the Belicheat sucks thing. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

If the Pats win 10 games again this season there should never be another argument who the greatest coach of all time is. The fact that Bill won 10 games last year and made the playoffs is another feather in his cap

In 9 seasons without Brady he's been to the playoffs twice and has one playoff win. If this guy had't lucked into the GOAT QB with a 6th round pick his coaching career would have ended over a decade ago

keyshawn made some good points.  bart let's his emotions get in the way here.  the draft is 7 rounds by 32 teams and that means they're picking 224 players or so.  i don't know how many football programs there are but just about every state college has a div 1 program so that's about 4 players from every div 1 team.  so a player ranked a third rounder by one team could easily be a first rounder on another team's board.  the bellichicken went into the draft with a ton of picks.  granted they were mainly late round but if you don't have high draft picks then you need quantity to find those couple of guys that can actually play.

• WTF? 1

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Why the f*ck is Keyshawn simping for Bill Belichick, lol?

Because that's the show.  The two commentators are never allowed to agree on the simplest of concepts never mind talent of rosters.  All that Pats slurping and Key never got around to addressing Barts main point, that the Jets have closed the gap or even passed the Pats by.  Scott asked him, DL, OL, LB, CB etc, where are the Pats better and Key never came close to answering Barts question.  When Bart said Cole Strange could have been picked in the 3rd round Key said BB rates players differently, what does that have to do with he could have gotten the pick later in the draft?  

• Upvote 2