The greatest trade in the history of the NFL…

Facts

18 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

All the trash talk of Jamal but at least he ain’t on the Jets.  We have done nothing in 10 years.  Yet these kool aid drinkers relish in Jamals injury.   We are amongst the worst 3 teams in the NFL , yet these clowns post about Jamal.   

lol umad. No one appears to be enjoying his injury. He was a member of this team who left. Posting about him happens. 

Not to celebrate anyone’s injury, but Jamal’s career was always going to go this way. He’s an undersized box safety whose wee body was going to get ****ed up in much the same way Bob Sanders did, (even though Sanders was an exponentially better player than Adams.) 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/12/jamal-adams-diagnosed-with-serious-knee-injury-that-includes-damage-to-his-quad/

“Seahawks coach Pete Carroll announced postgame that Adams has a significant injury.

“He hurt his knee tonight. Not a typical knee injury,” Carroll said. “His quadricep tendon I think got damaged. He got hurt. So, it’s a serious injury.”

Adams injured his shoulder last season and missed the final five games. He required surgery for that and underwent surgery to fuse the two middle fingers on his left hand. 

Adams missed time in training camp this summer with a broken finger.

Now, this, in his first game since Dec. 5, 2021. Adams was injured while hitting former teammate Russell Wilson on a blitz as the Broncos quarterback threw an incompletion.

• Upvote 2

I know this may be the wrong crowd for this but I feel bad for the guy. All jokes aside he clearly loves football, and regardless who it is seeing a playmaker taken away by injury sucks a little. The safety blitz might be the only thing he’s good at but he’s damn good at it, the burst he showed on the play he was injured looked great.

I can’t stay salty about a guy who gave us some great highlight plays during our shi**y Gase years (what else was there to watch?) and then gifted us 2 1sts and a 3rd as we moved on… well at least some of us moved on.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't see anyone celebrating the injury.  

Let us have this.  We have nothing else but schadenfreude.  The Jets suck.  That's not my fault.  But at the same time folks like me took a lot of sh*t for "hating" on Jamal Adams over the years.  F**k that guy and all the people here who supported him for wayyyyy too long.  

+1. No one is celebrating the injury. We’re celebrating the fact that Jamal Adams ******* sucks and was the worst draft pick in the history of the New York Jets, and all those dicks who supported this turd are clowns. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

+1. No one is celebrating the injury. We’re celebrating the fact that Jamal Adams ******* sucks and was the worst draft pick in the history of the New York Jets, and all those dicks who supported this turd are clowns. 

The delta between Adams and Mahomes/Watson is the largest in Jets draft history. Smooth brains will say “VERNON GHOLSTON HAD ZERO SACKS THO.”

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But at the same time folks like me took a lot of sh*t for "hating" on Jamal Adams over the years.  F**k that guy and all the people here who supported him for wayyyyy too long.  And some STILL DO.  @Larz @Gastineau Lives @bitonti @Pac

Jamal Adams was the ideal Jets player until the moment he wanted to get paid

then he became like Satan himself around here 

the worst thing he ever did was want to be paid more than his rookie deal 

then all the tweets started etc. But was he wrong? 

the dude got everything he wanted

he got the bag, he got out of NY and he's playing for a better program 

In fact, JD set a bad precedent : all you have to do is be a malcontent and the Jets will give you everything you want. 

I see his side of the story. If you want to call that support so be it 

Trading assets away is not the same as winning games. Too many people call JD a genius for what was essentially demolition 

it's easy to trade away All Pros it's way harder to draft some yourself 

JD's drafts have been garbage from ship to stern he's wasted these picks, they've won like 5 games in 2 seasons since Adams left

so what are we really celebrating? 

• Thumb Down 2