<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Not sure how  you can blame Lafleur. He has a QB who ahs no business being here. 

Just another in a long line of OC's Jets fans have thrown under the bus in defense of an indefensible QB.  No OC, no matter how good, can turn a dogsh*t QB into even an average one.

The Jets and Jets fans owe a lot of OC's their apologies over the years.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm not kidding you.  I'm talking about the start of the game.  He had a pretty good start to the game.  He has since turned to complete sh-t.

Reminds me a lot of Sanchez. He could make a great throw or 2, but also make bonehead throws even a HS qb wouldn’t make. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HighPitch said:

Here comes the first douche bag that willtake his first victory lap at my expense and gloat in a possible loss. Next up, jetfan80, warfish, etc

You deserve it.  And I've already taken my victory lap at your expense several times in this thread.  You probably just have me on ignore.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At least there's fewer and fewer of them, and they're getting ostracized for it.  It wasn't always that way, for sure.  

Either way I feel vindicated after being relentlessly attacked for my lack of belief in Zach Wilson, and that's a nice consolation prize to not having a real QB.  

They’ll come back, say that Zach wasn’t “that bad,” post a few seven-second highlight clips of the TD pass and deep shot to Garrett, people (who actually watched the game) will push back and the mods will yell at the people pushing back for being negative and mean. Tale as old as time

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1