<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It's got to be a near statistic impossibility the number of fumbles the Jets have not been able to recover this year. Like, how?

I think one was just physics.  Both that TE and Reed went for the ball at the same time and the TE has more mass and he just moved Reed's body to the side when they hit so he didn't land on the ball at all. 

It's got to be a near statistic impossibility the number of fumbles the Jets have not been able to recover this year. Like, how?
And think about the punt that bounced off the patriots returner helmet... went out of bounds... why couldn't that stay in bounds and we recover

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Just now, Origen said:

I think one was just physics.  Both that TE and Reed went for the ball at the same time and the TE has more mass and he just moved Reed's body to the side when they hit so he didn't land on the ball at all. 

OK but we've seen probably 10-15 fumbles by the opposing offense this year and not recovered a single one?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Zach is going to need to do more than be applauded for smart throw-aways.

Were getting butchered by the refs - and it’s showing up in missing routine opportunities.

Sure but we need our receivers to catch the ball too.  That Mims drop was a killer 

• Upvote 1