MIKE WHITE

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Friends, a word. You just enjoyed another great start by Mike White. He spread the ball around, his teammates loved him, his OC is going to make sweet love to his wife all night long. This was Mike White’s fourth start in the NFL. There will be highs, and there will be some lows. Mike White has no fear, and he will throw balls into coverage. Mike White has no fear and he will complete passes to receivers who don’t even know they are open. We need to roll with Mike White. We need to have some patience when the Mike White Experience doesn’t flow seamlessly. Mike White is amazing, but he is inexperienced and he is learning. He is rookie year Peyton Manning. Feel how happy you are right now, how hopeful and renewed. Let that feeling run through you no matter what happens in the weeks ahead. Mike White is here, and Mike White is emerging. You will want to be aboard this ship when it’s in full sail. 

And then you especially want to be there when it docks at the Super Bowl in February-and in the words of the late, great,  Greg Lake of ELP " I'll be there I'll be there, I will be There"

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Friends, a word. You just enjoyed another great start by Mike White. He spread the ball around, his teammates loved him, his OC is going to make sweet love to his wife all night long. This was Mike White’s fourth start in the NFL. There will be highs, and there will be some lows. Mike White has no fear, and he will throw balls into coverage. Mike White has no fear and he will complete passes to receivers who don’t even know they are open. We need to roll with Mike White. We need to have some patience when the Mike White Experience doesn’t flow seamlessly. Mike White is amazing, but he is inexperienced and he is learning. He is rookie year Peyton Manning. Feel how happy you are right now, how hopeful and renewed. Let that feeling run through you no matter what happens in the weeks ahead. Mike White is here, and Mike White is emerging. You will want to be aboard this ship when it’s in full sail. 

Ship is filling up quickly 

next step is to see how he handles this prosperity 

please don’t get hurt 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Mike White gets the rest of the season minimum. We should not see Zach again this year.

Agreed.

only way Zach plays is if MW gets hurt. MW has now earned multiple bad games and considerable slack, IMO.

Two of his first 4 career starts have been great. You have to let this play out now.  

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Agreed.

only way Zach plays is if MW gets hurt. MW has now earned multiple bad games and considerable slack, IMO.

Two of his first 4 career starts have been great. You have to let this play out now.  

You need to play it out so Mike White can get to his ceiling. **** Wilson’s imaginary ceiling. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I want everyone to tag this person every time the Jets score a TD today, and I want everyone to tag me every time Mike White throws an INT. 

Respect @TomShane for sticking to his guns when it come to MW. For the first time in south FL the Jets were on TV while the Dolphins were playing. Was able to see the best game of the year so far.  Thank you MW. 

• Post of the Week 1

43 minutes ago, Larz said:

We’re a few more beers from the the chuck Norris vibe so what the hell, I’ll kick it off 

“When Mike White does push-ups, he’s actually pushing the earth away “

ok keep it going…

Mike White doesnt teabag.. he potato sacks.