Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

I didn’t want this move. But kudos to the front office, coaching staff and ownership for getting their guy, one of the greatest NFL players ever. 

I’m just going to remind myself what others have said - football is entertainment and this season will definitely be entertaining. If it doesn’t work out, well we weren’t sniffing the Super Bowl anyways. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Theres nothing official....so I'd be careful cause i remember Jon Heyman jumping the gun and tweeting Aaron Judge going to San Francisco

You're a Jets fan, yes?   .... Yet it seems so important for you to be right on this, even rooting against acquiring a legitimate franchise QB?  Before you argue he isn't, it's fact he won back to back MVPs in 2020 & 2021 under our current OC (9TDs for every 1 Int) before playing hurt last year w/ an offense that is rebuilding!  His injury wasn't a minor one, he actually broke the thumb on his throwing hand and played with banged up ribs ...

So what's the deal? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

You're a Jets fan, yes?   .... Yet it seems so important for you to be right on this, even rooting against acquiring a legitimate franchise QB?  Before you argue he isn't, it's fact he won back to back MVPs in 2020 & 2021 under our current OC (9TDs for every 1 Int) before playing hurt last year w/ an offense that is rebuilding)?  His injury wasn't a minor one, he actually broke the thumb on his throwing hand and played with banged up ribs ...

So what's the deal? 

Yes. I am a Jets fan, but has this organization ever given us a reason to have any kind of faith that they would get something right?

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Two things

At what point does this get moved to the rumor thread?

And if true and the super team thing is true this sounds like a one year thing like Favre.

One year is better then none with what else is out there.

Super team thing is just Riddick speculating.

He don't know jack.