Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

I was honestly asking. Not trying to be funny. I just don’t know anyone enough here and other than the ones that have made it known they want me to suffer from a horrible death, it would be nice to know those others that are good people who have hope and those that have legit intel. 

Mogglez has legit sources. Nobody is 100%, but he has a solid track record.
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

I was honestly asking. Not trying to be funny. I just don’t know anyone enough here and other than the ones that have made it known they want me to suffer from a horrible death, it would be nice to know those others that are good people who have hope and those that have legit intel. 

Joe w Namath stated that Zach tore his acl in the preseason game about 30 minutes after the injury.

Had it cold.

he is good for some laughs - real info is not his game

I see the Jets losing out very badly here!!!

The reason the Jets lost out on Carr was because we had to wait on Aaron Rodgers. The only one that really wants Rodgers is owner Woody Johnson because he wants to sell PSL's so badly. Carr was the obvious choice for long term contract and you don't lose on any draft picks. Meanwhile with Rodgers the Jets have to commit to a trade which will cost them draft picks and insure that Rodgers will get paid. With Rodgers you are getting a player who has been playing for 19 years and has two years left in his contract remaining. Rodgers is not worth trading a bunch of picks to play maybe two years.

If Rodgers decides to retire after one year the Jets will look like laughingstock thanks to owner Woody Johnson!!! Remember Woody was the one that wanted and traded for Tim Tebow, traded for Brett Favre and resigned Darrell Revis after he won the Super Bowl. It all went bad for this team after those moves.  Doing this trade will be another failure for this team and as a owner.

22 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

If it's less than #13 overall - JD did a very good job.

I think its at least 1 first round pick and it will happen Rogers will be a Jet. Woody is to far in now and will pay whatever Packers demand. Rogers won't be playing in GreenBay the Packers need to unload his contract to keep Love with Carolina possibly Dolphins and the Raiders lurking I see Packers sticking it to JD. The Packers will get a decent haul this isn't the Farve days Stafford cost 2 first round picks plus Goff for a mediocre QB for HOF QB plus no options out there and desperate owner it will be very expensive .

1 minute ago, nyjets1969 said:

I think its at least 1 first round pick and it will happen Rogers will be a Jet. Woody is to far in now and will pay whatever Packers demand. Rogers won't be playing in GreenBay the Packers need to unload his contract to keep Love with Carolina possibly Dolphins and the Raiders lurking I see Packers sticking it to JD. The Packers will get a decent haul this isn't the Farve days Stafford cost 2 first round picks plus Goff for a mediocre QB for HOF QB plus no options out there and desperate owner it will be very expensive .

I would have agreed with this but our JN legit insider as more or less told us otherwise.

3 minutes ago, AL047 said:

I see the Jets losing out very badly here!!!

The reason the Jets lost out on Carr was because we had to wait on Aaron Rodgers. The only one that really wants Rodgers is owner Woody Johnson because he wants to sell PSL's so badly. Carr was the obvious choice for long term contract and you don't lose on any draft picks. Meanwhile with Rodgers the Jets have to commit to a trade which will cost them draft picks and insure that Rodgers will get paid. With Rodgers you are getting a player who has been playing for 19 years and has two years left in his contract remaining. Rodgers is not worth trading a bunch of picks to play maybe two years.

If Rodgers decides to retire after one year the Jets will look like laughingstock thanks to owner Woody Johnson!!! Remember Woody was the one that wanted and traded for Tim Tebow, traded for Brett Favre and resigned Darrell Revis after he won the Super Bowl. It all went bad for this team after those moves.  Doing this trade will be another failure for this team and as a owner.

Not sure psl’s are the motivation. Season tickets without psl’s probably are 1 factor for woody.

the jets do not require a psl in the upper deck and let’s say about 20% of the mezz does not require one either.

that leaves some sections in the mezz because my guess is mezz clubs are mostly bought psl’s.

then there is the lower bowl which if I am guessing is prob 85% psl owned.

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I bet it's this year's #2.  Along with a conditional 3 next year.

But I'll take it.

Trade out of 13 to 20 or so and pick the 2 back up.

Trade back from 13, pick up Michael Mayer and John Michael Schmitz. Profit

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

Not sure psl’s are the motivation. Season tickets without psl’s probably are 1 factor for woody.

the jets do not require a psl in the upper deck and let’s say about 20% of the mezz does not require one either.

that leaves some sections in the mezz because my guess is mezz clubs are mostly bought psl’s.

then there is the lower bowl which if I am guessing is prob 85% psl owned.

it's all about PR for Woody.    Jets will get a whole bunch of national and night games and far more exposure all across the board.  That's what Woody cares about.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I would have agreed with this but our JN legit insider as more or less told us otherwise.

Think that was before Carr bolting if the Packers hold out a little longer think situation gets dire for the Jets. Worse case if the Jets refuse to pay.  GreenBay sends him to the Raiders Carolina or Dolphins for a mid round pick leaves the Jets suck. Think Greenbay is going to try to get a haul for him could explain why this is taking considerable time to finalize this. Think Rogers wants to come here his GF lives here and he gets a ton of endorsement deals in NY. Packers know they have Jets by the balls.

4 minutes ago, nyjets1969 said:

Think that was before Carr bolting if the Packers hold out a little longer think situation gets dire for the Jets. Worse case if the Jets refuse to pay.  GreenBay sends him to the Raiders Carolina or Dolphins for a mid round pick leaves the Jets suck. Think Greenbay is going to try to get a haul for him could explain why this is taking considerable time to finalize this. Think Rogers wants to come here his GF lives here and he gets a ton of endorsement deals in NY. Packers know they have Jets by the balls.

It was 20 minutes ago.  in this thread.

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

You’re all good brotha; just having a laugh!

• Upvote 1