Boy Green- Fat putz Douglas is a schmuck

Yeah, okay.  So what they basically said was Douglas had a second pick offer for Bryce Huff before the 2023 draft and could’ve should’ve traded him then instead of letting him walk this season.  Of course a lot can happen between now and  monday so it’s still possible that huff is retained.  They also went on to discuss the edge market and said huff would cost upwards of 20 million.  We’ll see.  I still don’t see him being an every down player so it’ll be hard for Douglas to justify that much.  Plus whatever they don’t pay huff can be used for better oline players.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

None of what he's saying is wrong if Huff walks.

It's possible JD has told Huff to go see what the market will get him and he'll pay it.

So I guess, for me I'll wait to see what happens before I get mad.

For the last time, would you please stop acting like an adult?😎

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Boy green is the worst of the youtubers. I watch alot of them xfactor,letstalkjetsradio,asman,jets247,Buffalo jetfan,jetsmedia,jetscentral,jnradio. All good but boy-green is so bad.good topics sometimes but his demeanor is like a little kid whos is about mid 30s who still lives at home. You would think boy could get his teeth fixed with all those shows he puts out. But then again dont see how someone can stay watching once his excitement hits and his voice gets all high pitch like a school girl going to prom for first time.

🤢🤢🤢

🤮🤮🤮

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The moment JD decided to make the idiotic McD pick it made anything but trading Huff away a total failure. It's too late now, he's once again shown his continual incompetence. Letting Huff walk for nothing is an obvious failure, but paying up for him only at his high point after putting in a huge investment for his replacement is a total failure of even understanding his job.

• Upvote 1

Ahhh yes always awesome to hear from the reporters over at “heavy.com” ffs can we ban this guys nonsense already? Nothing he “reports” is legit 

Mistake he made was not franchise tagging him this year then Trading him for a second round pick Jets can't afford him but they had opportunity to keep him under team control then move him this offseason. They need that 2nd round pick back then some. Right now they should be moving back from the 10 pick trying to get back that 2nd round pick they need bodies including a QB of the future no way  Rogers is playing 4 more years.